When you can't sleep

(This is me right now so here. Like the I'm tired but can't fall asleep thing. Idc if this isn't helping me sleep it's 12:15 or something like that and I wanna write KH. 😠)

Sora:

That...probably means he can't sleep either so you give him melatonin lol. If it's just you though, he said that his mom used to read him a story to help him sleep, but he'd usually ask questions in the middle of it until he fell asleep or didn't sleep at all.

Basically...he either keeps you up or doesn't know what to do or fails.

(Melatonin actually got to a point where it didn't work for me. Is that just me or-? o.o)

Riku:

He makes you a warm glass of milk and sends you back to bed if it's a school night. If not, you guys just sit up and talk until you get tired.

(But what if I don't like milk Riku-)

Ventus:

He'll take you outside to stargaze because it's relaxing. You guys end up falling asleep and Aqua or Terra usually find you in the morning.

Roxas:

Um...eat ice cream ig? I mean...it works for everything else so why not?

Xion:

She likes to put on calming Disney or piano music to help you fall asleep.

Aqua:

Basically Riku's or she'll sing to you until you fall asleep.

Namine:

She'll have you do crossword puzzles or those coloring and activity books until you get tired.