Sweeney Todd | Part 1/1 | Smut

It was a chill overcast day, as it usually was in fleet street. You wore a sage green dress with intricate lace and puffy sleeves. Taking a last minute glance in the mirror you head out the door. Today a man named Pirelli was coming to town. He was said to put on a good show so you figured you'd go.

Upon your arrival there was already a crowd you sifted through the people and managed to find Mrs. Lovett, your neighbor and good friend. Only, she wasn't alone, she was with a man. He was pale with a cold, emotionless expression. His hair was messy and unkept, unlike his cleanly shaven face.

"Ah, Y/N, there you are, you've missed half the show already... not that it was worth watch, this Pirelli arrogant fellow he is,"

You noticed the man staring at you, still with that same, cold expression only now there was a sort of glimmer in his eye. They were deep brown and captivating, distracting. You came back into reality to find Mrs. Lovett still rambling on, "Oh, how rude of me, Y/N, this is B-... Mr. Todd, Sweeney Todd,"

Sweeney's eyes darted toward Mrs. Lovett when she stuttered, you thought it was odd but quickly forgot about it. 

Time Pass
(You're now at Mrs. Lovett's with her and Sweeney)

"I'll go get us all some ale, yeah?" Mrs. Lovett offered. You nodded silently. She scurried off to the back room of her pie shop.
An awkward silence began, Sweeney sure wasn't going to start a conversation so you decided to. "So what brings you to Fleet Street Mr. Todd?"
"I- uh, business... I'm a barber, business was slow back home"
"Ah, I see. Do you have a wife or children?" This question seemed to upset him, his expression became slightly more dull than before.
"I had a wife... she uh- she passed"
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean-,"
"Oh, no dear it was many years ago" Sweeney cut off your nervous apology
Thankfully Mrs. Lovett came gliding in, breaking the silence.
"Sorry I took so long, couldn't find the bottle,"
She gave you a wink. She was just trying to give you and Sweeney some alone time. She poured both you and him a glass.
"I ran out of uh- flower, I have to go to the market, silly me,"
Both you and Sweeney smirked at each other, there was an unopened bag right in sight. You caught eyes, he looked, warm, even kind when he wasn't wearing a frown. A silence came over you as you got lost in each other's eyes, but not an awkward one. "You have beautiful eyes miss, L/N"
Blushing, you replied. "As do you Mr. Todd"
Simultaneously, you slowly moved into each other. Faces, centimetres away, Sweeney leaned in further. His lips were soft and gentle giving you a rush of butterflies in your stomach. He pulled away for a minute, but he saw the longing for more in your eyes and grabbed you by the face with both hands, gently, but quickly pulling you in for a more aggressive kiss. Your tongues twirled together. He bit your bottom lip, like he knew how that got you going.
He pulled away once again but this time grabbing your hand leading you out of the shop and up the stairs to his place. He slammed the door shut and pushed you up against the wall in one swift movement. French kissing you passionately, and then pecking your neck. You reached down to undo his belt, but he grabbed your wrist. "Ah, ah, ah, not today, today I am pleasuring you,"
"I-,"
He cut you off putting his finger on your lips, "shhh," he lead you over to the chair. You sat down as he pulled the skirt of your dress over his head. He yanked down your under garments and pulled your hips in closer. You were already drenched due to Sweeney's skilled kissing. He licked you once with a flat tongue and then started giving your clit small fast licks. Your jaw dropped and you threw your head back letting out quiet moans under your breath. He wrapped his lips around your clit and gave it a suck making you lose control of your volume. You felt one of his fingers slip into you he started slowly moving it in and out he managed to fit one more in. Your back arched.
"Ohhhhh, Sweeney!" you nearly screamed. Between his tongue moving speedily on your clitoris and his fingers hitting your g-spot your heart began racing even faster than before. He gave one last suck on your clit before you bursted our with a loud "Oh my-," cut off by a moan. He came back up breathing heavily with a smirk on his face, pleased with how he pleasured you. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve and stood up over you. After a short french kiss he pulled up another chair beside you.
"I don't think we should tell Mrs. Lovett yet,"
"Tell her what?" you replied pretending not to know what he was implying.
"That we're uh-, well I will you be mine, be my girl"
"Of course Mr. Todd"
He smiled at you. This man you now see was nothing like the one you originally met. Although still pale and tired looking, he appeared kind and gentle.

Hello!! Sweeney Todd imagines won't be written in this book anymore. They'll be with my Johnny Depp character imagines.

Additional AN: I copy and pasted this from my story reserved for Sweeney which I've decided to continue on here and discontinue there.