Prologue

You are currently flying at super speeds leaving the city as quickly as you could. Also on you was another person...well more like a bomb. With nowhere in mind to go, you went to the Arctic and slung the guy as far as you could. The bomb luckily wasn't as big as you'd expect, but it did manage to knock you into the snowy grounds.

Y/n: *sigh* that was a close one.

4 Months ago...

Y/n: How long are you gonna be in there? You're gonna be late.

Mark: Hold on I'm reading a comic book! I'll be out in a minute!

Y/n: Well, make sure to hurry up mom's making you breakfast.

After talking to your younger brother Mark you went back downstairs and are your launch. Not long after Mark had finally finished his business and got his breakfast.

Mark: See, not late.

Y/n: Yeah, with like ten minutes to spare.

Mark: Mom you know where dad is? Did he come home last night?

Mom: No, He's been having lots of trouble at work, lately. I wish I knew where he was.

Y/n: Mom can you turn the tv on?

Mom: Sure.

She grabs the remote and switches on the big tv. A huge green looking dragon and man with a white and red suit can also be seen fighting it.

Tv:...Using a dragon-like monster to enslave a portion of Taiwan. New reports reveal the blurred figure seen in this amateur photograph to none other than Omni-Man, defender of democracy.

Y/n: Well, that answers our question.

Mom: I hope he brings something nice for me. I've never been to Taiwan.

After finishing up you and make both headed to your schools. After graduating you'd think you be living a good life but it hasn't been any of that. Finishing your final classes of school you saw some of your friends.

Y/n: Yo! What's up Sean?

Sean was your best friend since kindergarten, you and him have been through it all and still stick together.

Sean: A few of us are gonna go hang out later tonight. You wanna tag along?

Y/n: Unfortunately, I won't be able to with work and all. But maybe next time.

Sean: It's cool. Forget you have a job... Sucks to be you.

Y/n: Yeah, well see ya later.

You felt bad for lying to your friend about work when you weren't going. It wasn't the typical work but more like your dad's. He was the world's greatest hero and you were still just a rookie at it. You had discovered your powers about a couple of weeks ago, you put on the costume and everything. Of course, your dad had found out and helped you out with it. Now here you are doing things on your own finally, but it was still something you had to get good at on your own.