Light Or Darkness?

Levreron— bloodthirsty, heartless, fearless, bold, has the venom of a viper, but... lonely.

In the vampire world, light is darkness; darkness... darkness.

Every thing... dark.

Levreron, commander of all things dark, evil, bloody.

Levreron, the bloodthirsty ruler of the vampire world, is chosen, unworthy as she is, to make a three hundred and sixty degrees turn, to the land of light.

Levreron, the unjust ruler, calling everything down with a flick of her fingers.

Now, with the benefit of doubt, shall you agree?

* * *
A

nearby tree rustled, the fresh smell of flesh and blood lingering in my nostril— "Human!"

That will be nice for dinner.

Getting my limbs ready, I jumped to the top of the tallest tree in the forest, in search of the lone creature wandering in my territory.

Such an abomination!

I see, moving with a lamp in the creature's arms, a man of no origin; an unclean, but, incarnate being.

"Tasty," I hissed, licking my lips.

In a flash, I was on him, digging my fangs into his throat, sucking his blood.

So tasty.

Letting the creature go, out of sheer pity, I hopped off, heading to my abode— a shack; a tatterdemalion.

* * *

Sunrise came.

Hatred.

Going deep into the woods to hide away from the flaming sun.

Suffering for hours, till the day went down.

Night, my love; you are back!

Sensing yet another creature, but the smell felt different... Holy.

Hopping off once again, I monitored him.

A priest of Christ.

"Can I have a taste of that?"

I questioned in the ramshackle of a head I have.

"I can still try..."

Flash! I am there, the priest screaming in pain.

I care less.

I don't give a damn.

Suddenly, I feel my body wither... "Oh, great Lord! Don't do this to me!" I scream, noticing it is the first time I utter and give respectful reference to Christ above.

So weird for a ruler of vampires.

Letting the priest go, I run for dear life.

Reaching my shack, my mind wanders off, thinking of the complete loneliness I am in.

I need some help.