Reki and langa

+ fluff

Langa POV

Me and reki have been dating for a while now but I feel like I don't show my love very well. I love reki. I really do. But how do I show this to him. Should I buy him something like...a dog? A new bag? A headband? Or maybe new wheels for his skateboard? Reki always gets me things so today it's my turn. I've come to the conclusion that I'm asking reki to be my man ( miya has been teaching me slang ). This is gonna be totally cool! But first I need a plan.
I go to cherry for advice on how to ask someone to be your boyfriend but he just told me to ask joe. I'm not sure but somethings going on between them two.
I ask joe the same question and he tells me this
" First you have to take him somewhere nice. Maybe stargazing or to the beach then you have to get on one knee and.. wait did you say propose or ask out? " Ask out" I say bluntly
" Oh so first you compliment his hair and tell him how beautiful he is then you say something like I love spending time with you. Make sure you make him flustered and then BOOM you ask the question"
Joe went on for like an hour he said some good things but most of them where to advanced for me to follow.

So I went to the only person who knew how to give great advice: MIYA

I went over to his house and asked him the same question as joe and cherry. He gave me a smug look kinda like this

"So you need relationship advice from yours truly do you"

"Yes please" I said ( I'm not sure if miya has been in a really before but he is great at giving me advice)

Miya went on for about 30 minutes and I wrote everything down. Once I left his house I was so glad that I couldn't hold back my smile. I decided to ask reki tomorrow because we have work today.

Reki POV

Langa has been acting so weird lately, he keeps calling me shawty. Oh god I hope he hasn't been going to miya for advice. He was 30 minutes late to work, I'm not sure what he was doing but I'm getting suspicious.

The next day....

Langa POV

Today is the big day I'm gonna ask reki to be my 4lifer (miya taught me that too, it means boyfriend) I am so nervous and my hands and legs are shaking like crazy. I've already told reki to meet me after school. I'm sure he doesn't know anything about what's going on which is good 🙃

Time skip after school ~

Reki keeps on asking me where we are going. (I'm taking him to Disneyland btw) he seems to be scared and excited

Time skip ~

We are at Disney land and reki is speechless. His eyes are sparkling too, just seeing him calms my nerves so I feel much better already. He excitedly asks me if we can go on a ride but i had other plans. Miya told me to book a room because that's where we can get frisky 😏. I dragged reki to the room and we sat on the bed. ( miya told me this would work) I whispered in his ear " shawty *bites lip* I really really like you and i know you like me too. So be my boyfriend already." Reki burst into laughter and went RED.
Was miya messing with me?

Reki POV

Why is langa speaking like this. He just asked me to be his b-b-boyfriend. What the hell he definitely went to miya for advice. I said yes obviously and his face went even redder than mine. He's so cute, I love him.

Langa POV

What do I say now? Should I kiss him? No but I want to? Oh shoot he's leaning in.
WERE kissing it felt like a unicorn just took a poop in my belly? Are these butterflies.

Nobody's POV
Although he didn't want to reki pulled away. It was silent. Not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. Reki then grabbed langas hand and dragged him outside. He couldn't waste his time at Disneyland sitting in silence.

5hours later

After going on nearly every single ride langa couldn't keep his eyes open. He had to beg reki to go back to the hotel room. Reki eventually gave in even though he still had so much energy from all the snacks he'd eaten.
At the hotel room langa was half awake laying on the bed and reki was playing video games. Langa was shivering so he had to beg reki to cuddle with him. Not even 10 minutes later they both fell asleep having the best dreams ever.

Author
- all I wanna say is never go to miya for advice
Hope u enjoyed this story and tell me what ships u like 🙃