Kagehina

-This was requested by @I_Do_Rituals

Kageyama POV
I don't understand it. This feeling, I know I've always been so bitter to him but now I'm starting to develop feelings? Ewww. I thought I only felt hunger and anger. I need to ask someone for advice NOW. *Calls suga*

Hinata POV

I'm not gay. I'm not gay. I'm not gay. Yknow what maybe I am. NO I can't be, I kissed a girl in middle school. I'm not gay. I'm straight. Ugh that was so hard for me to say. I wanna scream, I wanna see him, I wanna touch him, NO hinata snap out of it. I have to focus on volleyball not him volleyball. I need to call someone RIGHT NOW *calls suga*

Suga POV

Tch these two are such idiots, they both asked me for relationship advice, why don't they just confess. It's not that difficult. But why would they call me? Why me out of everyone on the team? Do me and daichi really make it that obvious *sigh*

Kageyama POV

How can I face him on Monday ( it's Sunday). Damn why him of all people? I always knew I was bisexual but I didn't think I would actually fall for a man. I don't know if that makes sense, it's just I had more of a preference to women than men. Hopefully a good nights rest will clear my mind.

~ The next day ~

I didn't fucking sleep. I was up all night thinking about him and I've come up with a plan....

Hinata POV

Suga gave me some great advice. I'm nervous but also exited to see tobio, I wonder what he would do if I called him by his first name *smirks*. I got little to no sleep because i came up with a plan.

Nobody's POV

Although both of the boys are pretty similar they came up with completely different plans. Kags plan was to ask Hinata to stay a little later after practice. Kags would go into his bag and take out a volleyball that he wrote on. It says * I know it sounds stupid but I think I like you, if u like me back spike the ball and if u don't kick the ball. ( yes that all fit on a volleyball 🙄 )

Hinatas plan was to simply  write kageyama a note in class, the note will say
* stay later after volleyball practice, we need to talk*. Let's see how this goes.

Kags POV

Oh shit I'm gonna be late to school, tch I didn't even eat breakfast or do my homework I'm screwed.

Hinata POV

Shoot I'm late to school because I wanted to get a coffee. I bought kags some milk bread because I know his dumbass forgot to eat breakfast and do his homework. I'm still a little nervous but I think everything is gonna be fine. I caught the train at 8:50, since i was in a hurry I jumped into a random carriage packed with a lot of people. I felt a panic attack creeping up on me.( hinata gets anxious infront of big crowds). Normally kags is with me to give me water but he isn't here this time. Tears begin to fill my eyes, my hands and legs tremble, oh no.

Kags POV

I got on the 8:50 train, it was PACKED. I hate being in crowded places, there are so many noisy people on there tch they give me a headache. ( kags also gets anxious in-front of crowds, nobody knows this except from hinata). I make my way to another carriage which is emptier, I take a seat and bounce my leg because I still feel a little anxious.

Hinata POV

I make my way onto an emptier carriage because the last thing I want is for people to see me cry. As I'm making my way I see a black haired boy twiddling with his fingers. Is that kageyama? I stare at him for a while not knowing what to do. I begin walking towards him and take a seat right next to him, we both greet each other like normal but somethings off, he's smiling.

Nobody POV.

While they were on the train they heard an announcement saying the train is gonna be 30 minutes late. Hinata thought it would be better to just skip school since it's boring anyway and kageyama agreed. They both got off the train not knowing where to go or what to do next. "Where do you wanna go?" Hinata asked " I don't know, how about a boba place" mumbled kageyama. "SURE!" Hinata said excitedly. As they were on their way to the boba place they just talked about volleyball and how they could both improve.

~ At the boba place ~

They both ordered their drinks and sat down opposite each other. Without noticing kageyama got lost in hinatas eyes, hinata asked if he was okay and he went red. "Tobio you're blushing" Hinata said with a smirk. " shut up idiot I'm not". Hinata let out an evil laugh because he loved seeing kageyama flustered. By now i think they both knew that they liked each other.

Hinata continued to fluster kags by saying things like " your so beautiful kageyama, you really are". At this time kageyama couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed hinata by his tie, pulled him in and kissed him,it was like a dream coming true for the both of them. kageyama pulled away and immediately apologised since he didn't ask for permission . Hinata said it was okay and gave Him another kiss but on his cheek. After this they made their way back to hinatas house holding hands and talking about how long they have liked each other. Once they got back they were both exhausted. Not long after they both drifted to sleep on the couch cuddling.

Thank you for reading this 😩

What ship would u like next ?

(1003) words