Chapter 16: Tom Maravolo Riddle

Hospital Wing, I sit with Hermione in the moonlit room. Hermione was studying the diary.

" Tom Riddle... Hm. And Ron said he won an award fifty years ago?" Hermione says

"Special Services to the School or something-" Harry says

"Fifty years ago? You're sure?" Hermione asks

"Yeah. Why?" I said

"Don't you remember what Malfoy told Harry and Ron. The last time the Chamber of Secrets was opened was-"

"Fifty years ago! That means-" Harry says

"Tom Riddle was here, at Hogwarts, when it happened. What if he wrote about what he saw? It's possible he knew where the Chamber was, how to open it, even what sort of creature lives in it. If so, whoever's behind the attacks this time wouldn't want a diary like this lying around, would they?" Hermione says

"That's a brilliant theory, Hermione. With just one tiny little flaw. There's nothing written in this diary." Harry says

There voices trailed off as I was thinking...Tom riddle was here at Hogwarts, how did Ginny get her hands on the book...where did she find it...what if she was one that threw it at Myrtle trying to get rid of it...but why would she want to get rid of something that has nothing in it.

"Leon? Leon!" I heard a voice scream for my attention as I was lost in my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said looking at the person who was screaming, it was Hermione.

"Are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"I- uh- yeah...just lost in thoughts." I said looking down to see she had her hand on top of mine and I slightly blushed and nervously laughed and stood up from her bed she moved her hand. "I think I should be heading back now...goodnight mione." She smiled at me.

"Goodnight Leo." She said and I smiled back leaving the hospital wing.

Gryffindor Common Room, I was laying on the couch throwing a ever-bashing boomerang in the air from Zonko's Joke Shop that Fred and George gave me, except for it bashing into me I caught ever time. It was quiet the only thing you can hear is Harry flipping through pages.

"You know you can just go to bed." Harry says

"Nah, I'm not tired. Annnnnd I wanna see what this diary does." I said sitting up from the couch putting the boomerang on the table and standing up walking over to Harry.

Harry had a quill in his hand and dips it hesitating. Then a drop of the ink hangs off the quill and drips off then hits the diary pages and vanishes, Harry looks at me excited as I leaning over his shoulder and I smiled nodding to him to write something.

"My...name...is...Harry...Potter." He said out loud as he wrote.

𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.

Then he handed his quill to me.

"I'm..Leon..Elliott."

𝘐𝘮 𝘓𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘌𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘵.

The words vanished

And the words wrote back.

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸, 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓛𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓸𝓽𝓽. 𝓜𝔂 𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓲𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝓶 𝓡𝓲𝓭𝓭𝓵𝓮.

I nudged Harry to write back something.

"Do... you... know... anything... about... the... Chamber... of...Secrets?" He said out loud while righting

𝓨𝓮𝓼

"Can... you... tell... me?"

𝓝𝓸

Me and Harry frowned and I was started walking back to the couch and sat down grabbing my boomerang.

"You know it was just getting interesting until he said no." I said throwing the boomerang in the air and catching it. Harry didn't say anything.

"Harry?" I said and through my boomerang then I turned my head and he was gone.

"Harry?" I said then the boomerang came back to me hitting me in the side of my face. "Ow!" I whispered in pain since it was midnight and everyone was sleeping and I got off the couch as the boomerang tried to chase me and I grabbed my wand.

"Harry? Where the bloody hell are you? A boomerang is trying to kill your best friend right now and you playing hide and seek is not helping!" I said dunking under the table.

"What was the spell that Hermione taught me!" I said looking for the boomerang then I came to me and I stand up from the table. "Bombarda!" I casted at the boomerang but I missed. "Uh- damnit! What was it!"

Then it finally hit me. "Immobulus!" And the boomerang stopped in front of my face and I grabbed it. "Your going back to Fred and George. Gits."

Then next thing I knew Harry appeared.

"Oh well welcome back! Had your fun?" I said sarcastically.

"It was hagrid! Hagrid opened the secret of chambers fifty years ago!"

"Have you've gone mad? Where you go, to Azkaban?"

"I'm being serious, Leon! Come on! We have to tell Ron!"

"He's gonna think you fully gone mad, Harry!" I yelled as Harry marched up the stairs and me behind him.

Dorm

Harry rushes over to Ron shaking him from his sleep.

"Ron! Ron!" He whispered intensively

"What? What's happening...?" Ron said looking at me and I shrugged and he looked back at Harry.

"It was Hagrid. Hagrid opened the chamber of secrets fifty years ago."

The four of us were walking together across Hogwarts grounds talking about how mad Harry is.

"It can't be Hagrid. It just can't be."Hermione protested.

"That's what I said!" I said

"No you didn't." Harry says

"Yes I did, in my own way by calling you mad." I said proudly and shrugged

"And this riddle guy. We don't even know this riddle. He sounds like a dirty, rotten snitch to me." Ron says

"The monster had killed someone, Ron. What would any of us done?" Harry asked

"Leave it alone." I said shrugging.

Hermione glares at me. "Look. Hagrid's our friend. Why don't we just go ask him about it?"

"I thought you were the smart one Hermione?" I said

"Yeah, That'd be a cheerful visit. Hullo, Hagrid. Tell us, have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle lately?" Ron said and I laughed.

"Mad an' hairy? Wouldn' be talkin' 'bou me, now would yeh?" We heard Hagrid the four of us wheeled spotting Hagrid grinning at us.

"No!" Harry, Ron and Hermione yelled

"Well if you think-" I said until Hermione hit me in the shoulder and I grabbed my shoulder. "Ow!" I said rubbing my shoulder and she rolled her eyes.

"What's that you've got, Hagrid?" Harry asked

"Flesh-Eatin' Slug Repellent. Fer the Mandrakes, yeh know. Accordin' ter Professor Sprout, they still got a bit o' growin' up ter do, but once their acne clears up, we'll be able to chop 'em up, stew 'em, an' get those people in the hospital un-Petrified. 'Til then, you four best watch yerselves, all righ'?" Hagrid explains and we nodded and Hagrid lope away. Just then, Neville comes running up. He looks pale with fright.

"Leon, Harry I don't know who did it, but... you'd better come." Neville explained