Chapter 20: Now way she dead

A/N: Sorry of the wait, I've been really busy. But I hope you enjoy!😊

I grabbed a torch from off the wall, Harry poised his wand at it.

"Lumos!" He casts and the torch bloomed with a bright orange flame.

"Remember. Any sign of movement, close your eyes straight away." Harry says

"Well I don't mind if you don't close your eyes Gilderoy." I said smiling at him as Harry leads the way down the tunnel. Then a crunch sound was made, we looked down and it was a rat's skull. All around us, the ground was littered with tiny skeletons.

"No wonder why it's hungry, tiny rats isn't going to full a beast as big as that one." I said still looking down at the rat skulls.

"What's that? Up ahead." Ron says and I looked up squinting at what he was looking at.

"That looks like a...snake" Lockhart says terrified.

"Maybe it's asleep." Harry says and Ron draws his wand as we approached.

"Lumos." Ron says and revealed a gigantic coil of empty skin. It's shedding. Gross.

"Bloody hell. Whatever shed this must be twenty feet long. Or more." Ron says then we heard a thud and we turned around. Lockhart has passed out and I rolled my eyes.

"Heart of a lion, this one." Ron says

"Yeah and he wise as a elephant." I said sarcastically.

Ron kneels by him, then Lockhart opened his eyes and scurried up to his feat as quick as a fox, he starches Ron wand from his hand and scramble to his feet.

"What the hell ron!" I said

"Not my fault! I thought he passed out I didn't know he'll take my wand."

"The adventure ends here, boys! But don't fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. I'll even bind a limited edition in this snake skin. Say goodbye to your memories." He says raising Ron's wand.

"I'm kill this sick bastard." I said raising my wand at him but Harry held me back.

"Obliviate!" Lockhart cast Ron's wand explodes like a small bomb, blasting lockhart off his feet and spitting great jets of fire into the rock above. As rubble rains, Ron leaps one way and Harry leaps the other since he still has a hold of me I fell back with him. A solid wall of broken rocks seals the tunnel between me and Harry and Ron.

"Ron, are you okay?" Harry asked

"I'm okay-" Ron says

"Oh, yeah, im doing amazing Harry, thanks for asking." I said sitting up.

"Sorry, are you-"

"Oh shut your gob, four eyes." I said standing up to my feet and searching for my wand.

Harry stand up and was holding my wand in his hand.

"Thanks." I said reaching for my wand but he pulled his arm back.

"Give me my wand, Harry." I demanded

"No, I do you'll try and kill Lockhart for almost erasing our memories."

"I see no problem with that."

"We all hate him, but you can't kill someone because you hate them."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.
"Fine."

"Promise." Harry says

"What?"

"Promise, Leon." He spatted