Chapter 22: Reunion

Great Hall.

Everyone was filled with excitement and anticipation there was no fear or suspicion. Well Slytherin wasn't so happy.

Students who's been petrified, were perfectly fine now. Justin Finch-Fletchley joins his fellow Hufflepuffs. Colin Creevey snaps photos like always.

At the rear of the hall, standing near the entrance, Filch is reunited with Mrs. Norris. Then...at the entrance someone was at the door, Harry looked and instantly smiled I was confused at what he was looking at then I turned my head towards the door and stood Hermione and I smiled.

"What?" Ron says

"Look." I said and Ron looks and smile appeared on his face. Hermione looks our way and smiles. We got out of our seats as Hermione ranned forward and embraced Harry.

"You solved it! You solved it!" Hermione says excitedly.

"With loads of help from you." Harry says.

She turns to embrace Ron. They pause, an awkward moment between them and... shake hands instead.

"Welcome back, Hermione." Ron says

"No hug for me? Ouch." I said and she laughs and wraps her arms around me and hugs me and I hugged her back.

"Glad to have you back Hermione." I said

"I'm glad to be back." She says and there was a loud tapping sound and I turned around to see it was Professor McGonagall tapping on her goblet. Dumbledore stands up.

"Before we begin our feast, let's give a round of applause to Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake Juice has been successfully administered to all those who had been petrified." Dumbledore says and everyone applauded.

"Also, in the wake of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled." Dumbledore says and everyone cheers and I high five Ron and Harry.

"Oh, no!" Hermione says, at the rear end of the hall, the great doors open. It's Hagrid. He enters. Stops. Looks around. The room falls silent All eyes upon him. He glances around. Nervous. Embarrassed.

"Sorry I'm late. The owl deliverin' my release papers got all lost 'n confused. Some ruddy bird named Errol." Hagrid explained

Hagrid turns to us.

"I jus' want to say... that if it wasn't fer' you, Harry...Leon you an' Ron... and Hermione... Well, I
jus' want to say... Thanks." Hagrid says

"There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Harry says

"No one can replace the best gamekeeper giant." I said with a smile.

Just then you can hear slow clapping behind us then others joining in. Soon, everyone was on their feet and the hall roaring. Students surrounded hagrid, he blinks, and wipes his eyes.

🎉 You've finished reading Childhood Friend (A Harry Potter Fan-Fiction) Book 2 Harry Potter X Male OC 🎉