~7~

"What else do you miss?" Anna asked. "My father. He passed long before all this. He was a great man, Built us a good life is Arendelle, But taught me to never take the good for granted. He'd say, "Be prepared! Just when you think you found your way, life will throw you on a new path"

"What do you do when it does?" "Don't give up. Take it one step at a time and..." He stated "Just do the next right thing." Anna finished for him. "Yeah, you got it." Anna lets out a small giggle.

________________________________________________________________________________

Elsa, Honeymaren, and Jack were sitting around a campfire with Elsa leaning against Jack. Homeymaren looks at Elsa and points to her scarf. "I wanna show you something. May I? You know, air, fire, water and earth." "Yes.?" Elsa said questionably. "But look, there is a fifth spirit. It's said to be a bridge between us and the magic of nature." Jack looked back at Honeymaren and raised his eyebrow. "A fifth spirit?" he asked. Honeymaren nods at him.  "Some say, they hear it call out the day before the spell." At the sound of that Elsa raised her head. "My father heard it, Do you think that's who's calling me?" " Maybe. Alas, only Ahtohallan knows." She answered.

"Ahtohallan..." Elsa said looked at the distance."Dive deep into her sound" Elsa started singing, "But not to far or you'll be drowned" Honeymaren and Elsa sang together, with Jack humming along. Jack looked down at Elsa"Why do lullabies always have to have some terrible warning in them?" Elsa looked back up at him. "I wonder that all the time."  "Agreed" Honeymaren says.

Then, the ground starts shaking terribly. 

"Earth giants." Honeymaren says frightened. Yelena looks at where the giants footsteps were being heard from. "What are they doing down here?" Northuldra puts out fires, doors closes and Lt. Mattias shushes kids, hiding them. Honeymaren looks at Elsa and Jack. "Quickly. Hide." Elsa hides behind a tree as Jack hides behind a rock not to far away from her.Olaf tries to calm the fire spirit" This is why we don't play with fire. Ah, I can't stay mad at you, you're so cute!"

Elsa looks over at the Earth Giants and starts to get closer to them as they slowly walk away. Jack quickly grabs her arm and looks at her. "Please tell me, you are not about to follow them?"

" What if I can settle them like I did with the wind with the wind and fire?"

Anna runs up to them. "Or what if they can crush you before you even get the chance? Remember, the goal is to find the voice, find the truth, and get us home." she says. Olaf wobbled over to everyone "Hey guys, that was close!"

"I know. The Giant sensed me. They may come back here, I don't want to put everyone at risk again. And you're right, Anna, we've got to find the voice. We're going now." Elsa said.

"Okay, were going. Let me just... Wait, where are Kristoff and Sven?" Anna questioned.

Olaf looked up at her with a smile. "Oh yeah, I think they took off with that Ryder guy and a bunch of reindeer." "They left? Just left without saying anything?"

"Who knows the ways of men." he said.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Am I supposed to feel this is ridiculous?" Kristoff asked. Ryder looked at him on top of the rocks. "Oh yeah, definitely." "Everyone ready?" Ryder placed his face next to a reindeer. Mimicking on the reindeer "Ready. Ah, I could use a rehearsal. Hey, love, love". "Wait, you talk for them too?" "I do." "It's like you can actually hear what they're thinking?" Kristoff said excitedly. "Yeah and you.. you just say it!" "And then you just say it." he repeated back. 

Jack flys around to see Kristoff surrounded by reindeer and him standing on a rock in the middle of them. He starts laughing and flies down to them. "what are you doing" he says laughing. "Don't Laugh! You know I've been trying to do this for ages!" "I know! I know!" still laughing "but why this way?" "GO AWAY JACK!" "Fine! Fine. Enjoy your reindeer circle" he flies back to Elsa Laughing.