~6~

"Free the forest? Wow! Im sorry, I just ...uh.. Some of us were born in here, we've never even seen the clear sky"
"It's ok, I get it" Kristoff says.
"My name is Ryder." "Kristoff." They shake hands.
"I heard the voice again. We need to go north." Elsa tells Yelena. "But the earth giant nows roaming north at night." a woman says to them. "You can leave in the morning" Yelena takes Elsa to their base. "I'm Honeymaren."
"Honeymaren, we'll do all we can" Anna says.
_________________________________""Hey, let me ask you, how do you guys cope with the ever increasing complexity of thought that comes with maturity? Brilliant It's so refreshing to talk to the youth of today Our future is in bright hands Oh no, no, no.. Don't chew that, you don't know what I've stepped there" Olaf says to some children.
"I can't seem to get her attention. Or even say the right thing" Kristoff tells Ryder. "Well, you're in luck! I know nothing about women. But I do know that we have the most amazing way of proposing If we start now, we'll be ready at dawn." "Really?"
"It involves a lot of reindeer. Hey, back home, Halimah's still over on. She is."
"Really? Is she married?" "Mm-mm"
"Oh wow, why would that make me feel better?"
__________________________________
Sorry this is very short guys, but part 2 of this will come!