~4~

Jacks POV
As we were looking for Olaf, a huge tornado comes by and sweeps us off our feet and we all spin around, trying to find a way out.
"Hey guys, meet the wind spirit!" Olaf shouts over the wind.
"Coming through!" Anna covers her mouth, "Oh, I think I'm gonna be sick"
"I'd hold your hand, but I can not find my arms" Elsa blasts thing with her powers to stop them from hitting us. My eyes follow the leaves that float around Elsa, moving her arms."Hey! Stop it...!" She says. The spirit spit us out, and I look around to check on Elsa, but she wasn't there. I look towards the tornado, to see that it turned into a ball of wind. I run towards it. "ELSA!"
"Elsa!"
"Let her go!"
"Anna, be careful!"
"That's my sister!"
3rd Person POV
Elsa drops down and uses her powers to push back the wind. She looks up around the walls in deep thought,
"Prince Agnarr" "For Arendelle ." She hears from the wind. With all her might, Elsa pushes the wind out and away from her. Jack rushes to her as she falls to the ground."Are you ok?" "I'm Fine."
"What are these?" Anna asks. "They look like moments in time" Elsa answers. "What's that thing you say Olaf" "Oh, my theory about advanced technology is both our savior and our doom?" "No, not that one, the one about ... The one about water.." "The thing about water.. Water has memory The water that makes up you and me has passed through at least 4 humans and or animals before us And remembers everything" Leaves float around Olaf. "You're naughty, I think I'll name you Gale." They float around Kristoff and into his jacket. " whoa! Get out there.." Annas hair floats over her mouth, making it into a mustache. "Oh, hi, are you curious" she giggles. The spirit, Gale, floats around Elsa and Jack, messing with a Jacks hair. "Hey...! Stop that..." "You are in the better mood now?" Elsa asks Gale. Anna looks around at the snow figures, when her eyes land on one that looked familiar to her. "Father.... it's father.!" She exclaimed. "This girl...She's saving him..." Jack says. "She's Northuldra.." Kristoff smiles at them. Movement is heard from behind them. "What is that?" "Olaf get behind me" Anna takes a sword from a frozen figure and holds it out. "Why are you gonna do with that?" Kristoff asks, "I have no idea" more people come from the other side of them, banging their shields. "Lower your weapons" a man says. "And you lower yours" a women with a stick says. "Arandellian Soldiers?" "Threatening my people Lieutenant?" Invading my space, Yelena?" "Why does that soldier looks so familiar?" Anna says to herself, gesturing to him with the sword. "Lieutenant, get the sword!" Both sides run and start to close in, when Elsa waves her hands out and creates an icy floor, which everyone slips in. "That was magic....Did you see that?" The lieutenant asks. "Of course I saw it" Yelena says while scooting away from him. "Just an ice cold greeting" Jack whispers to Elsa. Kristoff looks at Anna. "They've been trapped in here this whole time?" "What do we do now?" Anna asks. "I got this, hi I'm Olaf!" The people gasp and look at Olaf in shock. "Oh sorry, yeah, I just find clothes restricting. Bet you're wondering who we are and why we are here, It's really quite simple... It began with two sisters! One born with magical powers, One born powerless, a guy flies through Elsa's window! "It's alright! I'm here to help you!" Anna, No! too high! Mama, Papa Help! SLAM! Doors shutting everywhere!! Sisters torn apart. Well at least they have their parents and Jack. Their parents are dead! Oh, I am Anna, I marry a man I just met! Elsa's gonna blow! snow!snow! AH run! Magic pulses through my snowflakes" gasp"I live! ice palace for one, ice palace for one!Get out Anna! Snow, Snow! " Elsa please come back with me" "My heart" "Oh my goodness" Lieutenant says. "Here's the true love's kiss... You're not worth it, guess what! I'm the bad guy!" "What!" "And Anna freezes to death" " oh Anna.." he cries. "Then she unfreezes! oh and then Elsa woke up the magical spirit And we were forced out from our kingdom, Now our only hope is find the truth about the past, but we don't have a clue how to do that, Excepts Elsa hearing voices, so we got that going for us.... Any questions?
I think they got it"
__________________________________
I'm sorry for the missed week, but Here is another I hope you enjoyed!!