~5~

"Are you really queen of Arendelle?"
"I am."  She answers.
"Why would nature rewards a person of Arendelle with magic?" Yelena asks.
"Perhaps to make up for the actions of your people" Lieutenant Mattias says back at her.
"My people are innocent, we will have never attack first" 
"May the truth be found..Hi, I'm sor-, uh, what's happening?" Anna gets a closer look at Mattias.
"That's it! Lieutenant Mattias, library, second port on the left, You are our father's official guard" Anna says. "Agnarr...What did happened to your parents?" He asked. "Our parents' ship went down in the southern sea 6 years ago"
"I see him.. I see him in your faces" "Really?" Anna says happily. " Soldiers!We maybe getting old in years...But we're still strong Proud to serve Arendelle" the Northuldra people start to back up. "Wait, please.. Someone has called me here If I can just find it I believe they have the answer that may help us free this forest. Trust me, I just want to help" Elsa tells Yelena.  "We only trust nature... When nature speaks" The fire spirit crawls up a tree and burns up the entire tree. "We listen" "This will all makes sense when I'm older" Olaf repeats to himself. " Fire spirit!! Get back everyone! Go to the river!" "No, no, no reindeer!! that's a dead end!"  "Come on Sven, we'll get them!" Kristoff yells. Elsa and Jack use their magic to get rid of the fire.
"Elsa, get out of there!!!"
Elsa stumbles a little bit.
"Elsa!!" Jack yells.  "Anna!" Kristoff yells.
"Get her out of here!" Elsa yells to Kristoff.
"No! Elsa!"
Jacks POV
As Anna was being carried away, I look towards Elsa, and see her using her powers to push back the fire. The Fire spirit tries to run away but Elsa follows it, using her powers to get rid of any fire it left. Worried for her, I followed her.
"Elsa! Be careful!" I yell.
Finally spirit is cornered by Elsa. The fire goes down around the spirit, and a small lizard. The small lizard sees Elsa, and growls, shooting a flame at her. She noticed and moved away, putting it out when it hits the tree. It looks up at Elsa, with a look of wonder, and tilts its head. Elsa tilts her head and motions for the lizard to crawl on her hand. It slowly goes towards her hand, then getting on.
" ow ow ow." Elsa said, it burning her a little bit. I hear footsteps behind and look, then back to Elsa.
"They're all looking at us, aren't they? Got any advice? Nothing?" It licks its eye. "Hmm..Should I know what that means?"
Ah ah ah ah
Both The lizard and Elsa look towards the forest. 'I wonder why they both looked toward the forest'
"You hear it too. Somebody's calling us, who is it? What do we do?" The little lizard jumps out of her hands and into a rock. "Okay, keep going north" she takes a step.
"Elsa? Where are you going.?" She turns around.
"Jack! I need to move North,"
"What?"
"The voice, I need to find who that is, something might be wrong!"
"Okay, but Elsa you are not doing it alone." She looks back at me and sighs, "fine"
Elsa starts to walk forward, but is hugged by Anna. "Elsa! Oh thank goodness!"
"Anna." She looks at Anna.
"Are you okay?"
"What were you doing? You could have been killed, you can't just follow me into fire!"
"You don't want me to follow you into fire! then don't run into fire! You are not being careful Elsa..." She closes her eyes and looks at Anna once more.
"I"m sorry, are you okay?"
"I've been better"
"I know what you need" she takes her mothers scarf out of Anna's bag and puts it around her.
"Where did you get that scarf?" Yelena asks.
"That's a Northuldra's scarf" one says
"What?"
"This is from one of our oldest families"
"It was our mother's"
Elsa gasps and takes Anna's hand and drags her to the statue of her father.  "Elsa..." Anna starts.
"I see it, it's mother. Mother saved father's life that day Our mother was Northuldra" Elsa finishes.
__________________________________

Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana
Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana
Olaf: ya ya ya oohhh
Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana
Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana (ha ha ya)
Nuwa nu
Nuwa heya nu
Nuwa nu
Nuwa heya nu
Nuwa nu
Nuwa nu
Na na na heyana
Hahiyaha naha
Naheya heya na yanuwa
Anhahe yunuwana
__________________________________
Yelena holds out her hands and Anna and Elsa each hold one.
"We are called Northuldra. We are..the people of the Sun"
"I promise you I will free this forest, and restore Arendelle"
"That's a pretty big promise Elsa"
I look over at her.
"Elsa, are you sure about this?" Elsa looks at me and hold me hand. " I am sure. I know the voice will give me answers." I nod and put my arm around her.
" I heard to voice, we need to go North" she tells them. "The Earth giants take over the north side." Honey merry days.
"You can leave in the morning."