"Wow!! That was amazing guys"

Hi everyone so this chapter is gonna be in third person because it doesn't need to be from certain people. It's also gonna be short so I'm sorry about that😒I don't really like this chapter either I'm sorry about this...

Love you all😘nattie💕

(Third pov)

"Well done guys, that was brilliant. Louis, Harry, Megan, Nick, zayn and Perrie your up guys"

All 6 of them got up out of there seats and up to the front of the class. Putting there PowerPoint up.

"Our project is about pop music" Harry started.
"There can be so many different songs put into the pop category yet they can have different messages" Perrie said.

"Take Megan trainors, all about that base song, it gives the message that it's ok to be a little overweight" louis spoke shyly.
"Or take it back by ed sheeran, that's about his life before he was famous" Megan said proudly.
"Or even like I can by Sam smith his is about loving someone more than someone else can" Perrie spoke with a smile.

"Here's a short playlist of a variety of pop music holding different meanings for each song" Nick said playing the list he'd made.

The playlist sounded through the class, a mix of music including both Harry and Louis songs. Once in a life time from louis and spaces by Harry.

Once it had gone through the list, Perrie spoke again.
"Music can help people through different things such as hard times or just letting all there emotions out"
"All music contains meaning" louis said softly.
"No matter what the song is. It will have meaning to the artist" Harry said to finish it.

Everyone's hands joined together in a clapping motion. A few whistles broke into the room.
"Wow!! That was amazing guys" the teacher said with a huge smile on her face.
"So that was the last one of the day, and I have to say the best. Well done to everyone. Talk among yourselves until the bell rings guys" she said.

Everyone turned in and the chatted began through the class.
"Guys we did really good" Perrie said clapping her hands.
"Yeah we kinda did" Harry said with a smile.
"We work well" Zayn said looking directly at Perrie making her blush.
"I'm just gonna head over to Lauren bye guys" Megan said, Nick got up too,
"Yeah bye guess" he said walking away.

"We should all hang out again soon" Zayn said.
"Yeah that would be great" louis said with a light smile.
"It would. Without you" Harry slipped out.
"Leave it out harry" louis said lowering his head.
"I'll do what I want" Harry spoke with a smirk.
"Seriously" he said with a sad look.
"Harry shut it" Zayn said shutting it up.

The bell rung and everyone grabbed there things.
"My place tonight then" Zayn said with an angry look.

He walked out next to Harry,
"Mate if you carry on he's never gonna like you. Just drop it" he said shaking his head.
"I would if I could" Harry replied.
"Whatever. Come on Mate" he said putting his arm over the taller boys shoulder.