III. | THE NEW WORKOUT PLAN

WORD COUNT: 6.2K
TW: cursing, extreme exercise, bodybuilding.
NOTE: Yes, I'm adding characters from other anime lmao lemmelone.

(Y/N) - your name
(L/N) - last name
(A/N) - anime name
(H/C) - hair color
(E/C) - eye color
(S/C) - skin color
(HI/T) - height
(H/L) - hair length
(H/T) - hair type
(F/C) - fav color
(F/D) - fav drink
(F/F) - fav food
(F/S) - fav snack
(B/T) - body type
(E/T) - ethnicity

"THAT'S RIGHT, PUT IN WORK!
MOVE YOUR ASS, GO BERSERK!
EAT YOUR SALAD, NO DESSERT!"

— KANYE WEST. | THE NEW WORKOUT PLAN

___________________________

"You were supposed to be my brother."

Big brown eyes looked up at the figure he dreaded the most. Sneakers squeaking against the polished floor bounced in his ears as they locked gazes for several seconds without a single word being uttered. It was hard to dim Yuji's fire, but the man standing tall in front of him managed to extinguish any lasting hope he had of taking the win tonight. Nothing could be worse than the words Todo said to him—the words he found to be the first thing running through his mind when he woke up for the day.

"This was supposed to be fun. A win for both of us, no matter who wins or loses. But, now I feel like I'm kicking down a helpless puppy."

"We were supposed to be great. You were supposed to put on a show and make both of us look worthy of being the Man of the Year."

"At the next championship, I'll break every bone in your body if you disappoint me again."

"Y..."

"...ji...!"

"Yuji Itadori!!"

"H-huh?"

The boy was quick to flinch after being brought back into the real world by his team manager.

"You haven't finished your plate."

He looked up from his half-eaten meal to stare at (Y/N)'s (E/C) eyes, startled by her hard yet concerned gaze.