VIII. | FIND YOUR LOVE

WORD COUNT: 3K
TW: none.
NOTE: I love that this is currently my most popular story cuz it's the cheesy one and I actually don't stress myself out writing this bc it's so fun to write. Anyways! Back with another segment! Enjoy!

"I TOOK A CHANCE WITH MY
HEART, AND I FEEL IT TAKING
OVER. I BETTER FIND YOUR
LOVING, I BETTER FIND YOUR
HEART."

— DRAKE. | FIND YOUR LOVE

___________________________

As Yuji ran back to his room with the flowers in hand, he cursed at himself. He shut his eyes, shook his head, and reluctantly opened the door to his room.

That same feeling from before, except a little tame now, came back in full force. He felt ashamed and embarrassed, thinking (Y/N)'s 'raincheck' could mean something more than basketball. She probably meant another game between the two of them but Yuji hoped for more. He wanted to be with her, not play against her—as fun as it was.

As he stumbled to his bed which sat parallel to Megumi's, he noticed something before he removed the covers.

All of his items were neatly organized, including the sheets being made. Yuji knew he could be a bit messy when it came to his personal quarters and he knew he didn't clean up after himself before he left for the day, so what happened? Everything sprawled across his bed had been folded and put aside inside his drawers, his sheets were tucked in, his pillows were placed neatly, and all his other junk had been put up on top of his dresser for later use in the week.

Yuji ran through a mental list of whoever could've done it, getting himself ready for bed by taking off his shirt and his pants leaving only his boxers. He had already taken his shower and brushed his teeth before seeing (Y/N) in hopes of something more, but that was tossed almost immediately.

Yuta? No, he doesn't even know where he sleeps.

Choso? No, he damn near hates Yuji despite being cousins.

Inumaki? Nah, he's busy with his own messy roommate.

Kinji wouldn't even bother so that's out of the question.

He thought about some benchers he also knew, but, then, his mental list stopped on one person.

No way.

Well, it matches up, right?

But, why?

As soon as Yuji turned his back to the door, the knob suddenly twisted. He froze up.