Cap3:Other gangs

Despite our gang was very respected, we were full of enemies, the gangs were numerous opponents, each of them had their own local.

In addition to the gangs, also had to fight the Mafia Italian-American, was certainly the most powerful of our simple gangs, but

despite the family Farzetti was very powerful, fortunately for us they cared little Los Angels, so they were a secondary issue.

C 'were gangs of all ethnic groups, but the most powerful were those Negro ghettos, like mine.

Our biggest problems, however, were caused by the Mexican and Puerto Rican gangs, the more powerful were the LEGIOS with green color; the first time I took part in an attack on our local, I found myself defending Snake by them.

We were able to defend ourselves, we were fifteen, they were in ten; was very easy, even though we lost a gangsta, had more or less my age, I knew him recently, but I cried for him.

Snake decided to get back to LEGIOS and sent us to set fire to the houses in their ghetto, from 'the other side of Los Angeles; seemed crazy, also because there could have been children in the home, but they were the orders and we were not allowed to oppose.

We left that night with two cars, we were not many, but we did not lose courage and we launched Molotov cocktails against the houses.

Strangely not met anyone, the ghetto was empty, this made us happy, the possibility to kill children in fact there was, though it seemed to us very strange, it was as if they knew of our arrival.