Cap7:Manksta

I liked my new name, in jail everyone loved my music that sometimes hummed for them and called me Manksta.

My cellmate handed me a 'last challenge, who would win the two would have to reveal the secrets of his own gang, fortunately in our cell was added another inmate who was able to arbitrate.

The challenge now continued for hours and 'referee could not decide a winner, until my rhyme reminded him of his childhood, so he gave me the vittori.

As long as my partner I revealed all the secrets of Lockers, now know where they took the stuff, weapons and many other dirty secrets.

Finally Scrutch he returned to see me, I told him what I had discovered, but his story was far better than mine, the governor had approved my release. Could not get better, I had become a good rapper and finally I was free and I was going to return to command Clainds. I returned to the cell to greet my companions, then I was escorted out. In the ghetto was organized a party in my honor, it was my chance to show my brothers my music.

The next day I went back to take care of business, with what I had discovered on Locker had them in hand, one less problem; thanks to the pact that Scrutch had established with the governor, the police stopped to give us a hard time, so continuammi to launder money through the canteen.

But I had only one thing in mind, I wanted to record my songs.

Fortunately in Los Angeles was filled with recording studios.

In prison I wrote seven songs, were enough for my first album, Gangsta life. Thanks to our friends, my music was broadcast throughout Los Angeles, on all radio stations; just two days after we had already sold five hundred copies of the disc, an impressive number for a boy novice like me.

Everyone in the ghetto were shouting my name, MANKSTA