Cap5: Seemed too easy

They kept my glory days, everything seemed to go smoothly.

Since Snake was dead the other gang attacked there more with the same frequency, the life of a boss was very simple and privileged. What's more I could finally convince Samantha to marry me, I had never been so happy. The same day of my wedding though, a group of cops showed up at the party with an arrest warrant signed by the governor, the police had found the body. In those days I was a beginner and I left many clues on the body that made the easy discovery of 'murderess.

It seemed too easy, too easy.

All 'suddenly all my wealth vanished, the stuff was srquestrata and me were arrested four other men. Fortunately Scrutch managed to escape, he gestures the gang when I was in prison.

They gave me the 'life sentence, I was a goner.

I began to remember my childhood, when we were a happy family, more or less well-off and no problems, then I thought about how I stood in that place I had always made anxious.

I decided not to give up and look at it for the positive side, I would not have been hungry and I would always have a place to sleep.

In my own cell c 'was a gang member of Lockers, at first glance I decided to stay there away, then I thought that I was not in the right situation to think about the gangs.

After a few days the 'man asked me what had happened to our old boss and I told him that he had left on a long trip. I told him that before he was arrested I was the new boss, could be a dangerous move.

However it was nice, the ideal guy with whom to spend your life.

I missed it all, I thought about Samantha, l 'I had abandoned the day of our wedding, I thought Scrutch, was able to manage the gang? I was perpetually thoughtful and decided to spend the rest of my days on my cot to remember all my mistakes.