cap6: a new beginning

The days passed slowly in prison, I was allowed to speak only with my cellmate. He told me to be a rapper, I loved the 'hip hop, especially the gangsta rap; it made the guy even more sympathetic. I asked him to make me feel some pieces, it was really good, almost fascinated me his way of singing.

I wonder if I ever tried to rap, not the 'I had never done; then he asked me to try. I started to hit some rhyme.

He told me that with a little 'training there I could. His words gave me courage. After little more than a month already I improved a lot. It was handed over to another and I was almost at his level. He told me that 't was in my blood, that was my road to success much anticipated.

L 'only problem was that I should remain in prison, it would not allow me to publish songs.

The fourth month showed Scrutch finally, I spegó that business was very good, was controlled day and night by the police; This made it more strong the other gangs and for us it was a big problem.

But he told me he was trying to convince the governor to get me out and leave "work."

Back in the cell continued to challenge my partner, I dreamed of becoming more skilled than him, I knew I can do it.

He told me that I would have revealed many secrets of his gang if I had wrought.

This made the challenge even more interesting.

The fifth month I managed to write my first song, although in reality it was no beat, I had not the means.

My song touched the boy, was titled "Gangsta Life", my whole story was written in that song: my sweet childhood, until years ina which began my misfortunes.

He decided to give me a nickname, Manksta.

He explained that his meaning was to be a real gangsta, the word Wanksta meant fake gangsta and inverting the W; transforming it in M ​​the meaning would change.

That was for me a new beginning, with a new name and a new passion.