Cap4: Power makes mad

Back to the ghetto, we were rewarded as usual with $ 2,000 each, I was diventanto really rich ... and bastard.

By now I was alone and 'only thing I had left were the Cainds, why could not stand the fact that my "brothers" were to be controlled by an idiot.

A Snake had never affected us and I I had not noticed for some time; everyone hated him, but no one had the balls to react.

We needed a new boss, now a year had passed since I joined the gang and I was tired of having to submit to Snake.

I arranged a secret meeting with my classmates to discuss on 'argument.

One of them confessed that he had warned the LEGIOS our assault.

Believed he had betrayed Snake, but it was evident that betrayed all of us that night. I did not hesitate to shoot him; as I already said I loved my gang and I swore to kill anyone who tried to betray it or declare war.

To the amazement of my companions did not give importance to the boy who had killed and explained to them why. I told them that was it 's time to rise up and take control of the gang. Not all were willing to follow me, as Snake was a close friend of the governor.

I tried to reassure him that the governor would be paying him well past our side, finally convinced. It was me to have the 'honor killing boss.

It was June 17, 1993, when I became the new boss of Clainds, I Caster Mowley Watts.

Killing Snake was not difficult, since he had no one to defend him, because it was my job; like every night expecting it to 'entrance of his palace to accompany him to the local, freshly arrived I did get in the car and removing me from the neighborhood inhabited killed him, then threw his body in a dumpster.

Finally got what he deserved.

As long as the role of boss was up to me, but I knew that my teammates would have wanted to have my place, so I looked at the shoulders. The guy who stood by me most was Scrutch, was my personal guard and adviser.

Finally I was somebody, I had acquired enormous power and every day was earning more than $ 50,000. As many say, the power often makes people crazy, in fact, at that time, I started doing drugs and I killed those who wanted unscrupulous; did not recognize myself more.

Dov 'was that guy harmless that merely looking at the world from his window?