16 nov

• Dedicated to Anish Anand

16th nov ‘10

12:10 pm (free period- chem)

Me and my friends have decided to take Shuchi’s Interview. (she just completed ! year 2 months with her boy friend Devansh ) I’ll tell the whereabouts later okay?

Me: How did Devansh propose you?

Shubhi : He proposed me thrice. Which one do you want?

Me: uhm..first

Shubhi: winter days..after lunch break ..I had two friends with me ..He was standing beside the pillar- leaning on it in a handsome way.”Shubhi..?” his vice reached my ear..”come here- wisha speak to ya..”

And I said..”why don’t you come here?”

The conversation continued the same for about 5 minutes.

Me: so who did the ‘compromise’ ?eh?

Shubhi: obviously him. And then he uttered the ‘L’ word..

Me: you mean I love you?

Shubhi: Sadly no! he said “ I like you very very much “ At first I even thought that he said “ I Thank you very very much”

Me: well that isn’t what you said as a reply- did you?

Shubhi: I asked him- why?

Me: oh! And what did he say?

Shubhi: he said. “Oi! I donno why..I just do..”

Me: were you on 7th cloud at that moment?

Shubhi: Not exactly..for I was committed with someone else at that time..

Me: with whom?hm?hm?

Shubhi: vansh..

Me: ooooh! Which was the best pro? In which you said yes..?

Shubhi: third and last..we have been committed sice..

Me: ellaboration please

Shubhi: with all his emotions & feelings – with a drop of tears..He then said the three magical words

“Shubhi! I love you- I really really really do!”

Me: is that it?

Shubhi : what more do you want..?

Me: oh! Nothing.thanks for sharing your nice li’l incident..

Nice?..who am I kidding- that’s the most boring proposal ever?

Where’s the song? The roses? The violins? The KISS?

Ooops..the bell!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Tuesday

16th Nov’ 10

06:15 p.m (my room)

Teaching Arjun and Arjun..( I give tuitions to 2 kids- both of them are named arjun..makes it tough to address them..but at the end of the day..when you’ve got Rs. 600 in your pocket..you feel like in heaven..)

 Don’t worry- both of them are giving their tests. Their syllabus is complete. Now I’ll have to give them revision tests for 2 whole months. (If you’re thinking where were they before- then you ought to know that they were having days off- Sunday and Monday) So now when I have plenty much of time to write a proper diary entry..I’ll tell you what I was upto when I was scribbling down the interview.