Chapter 26

Kinn reached Korn's place and barged in. Chan was sitting beside Korn in the living room, discussing some business files.

"How dare you?" Kinn went right in front of his father and pulled his collar and grabbed it with his fist.

Chan came forward to remove Kinn's hands but Korn stopped him with a hand gesture.

"I know you are behind this. I didn't know you could stoop so low." Kinn was overcome with fury.

"I am taking my revenge." Korn said, very calm in demeanour.

"Revenge? On a young boy who is your son's age?" Kinn was despising his father's guts right now.

"He is as evil as his uncle. So he deserves it." Korn stood his ground. In his mind, Porsche was responsible and deserved it.

"Yeah? You talk about deserving? You do not deserve to be my father. You are not my father. Oh, you never were. You adopted me. So that sounds about right. Why would you care killing the love of your son's life, right?" Kinn's sharp words hurt Korn like bullets.

He had brought Kinn up like his own child. He never let Kinn feel that he was adopted.

"You will not treat your father like this. Get away from him right now." Chan was angry at this behaviour of Kinn's.

"Guess what you two! This is the end of us. You will never see me again. You are dead for me. You are a childless man now. You lost your right to be a father. You are the evil one here, trying to kill an innocent young man. Fuck you and go to hell." Kinn uttered his last words and left the place.

Korn stood there a few seconds before tears started rolling down his cheeks. He just lost his son for his revenge. Chan immediately embraced Korn in a hug, letting him cry out loud in the safety of his arms.

Kinn went back to the hospital. Kan was sitting there, outside Porsche's room.

Kinn sat down beside him.

"The doctor said that he will have to remain here because providing oxygen supply at home will be difficult."

Kinn put his hand over Kan's hand to comfort him, while inside he himself was fighting his grief.

He blamed himself for drinking alcohol and for not driving Porsche to Kan's house. If he were there with Porsche, maybe this wouldn't have happened.

The news covered the accident and Chan and Korn watched it. So did Pete and Vegas.

"So he did not die. He survived." Korn said, after watching the news.

"Mek is calling." Chan informed him.

"Pass me the phone." Korn said.

"I swear he did not have his pulse when I checked. I was sure he was dead. If I knew he was alive, I would have burned the car." Mek said, disappointed in himself.

"It's okay. When are you coming back? You have to run your comany." Korn asked.

"I can operate from here for some time. I will be back in a few months. You don't worry. Leave that company to me like you have trusted me all this time. All is well." Mek told him.

"I hope you don't turn my company into another Porsche." Korn said.

"That was the only mistake I made. Never again." Mek said, before hanging up.

Pete and Vegas went to visit Kinn at the hospital.

Kinn told them what he knew about the incident and that Korn is behind this.

"Vegas, I need a bodyguard. Can you provide one from your bodyguard company?" Kinn requested him after giving him the whole picture of the incident.

"I will be your bodyguard. Pete is your best friend and that makes me close to you too. I will personally be here to protect you two."