Chapter 37

Looking deep into Porsche's eyes, still holding him tight in embrace, Kinn asked, "How are you?"

Looking back into Kinn's eyes with matching intensity of care and longing, Porsche replied, "I am okay now."

"I am sorry I wasn't there." Kinn gently said, almost whispered.

"You didn't know this would happen. It's not your fault." Porsche told him.

Kinn nodded, emotionally.

"Hate to break it to you guys but we have an outing to plan." Mek announced. "Get back here."

Both looked at Mek with fake disappointment.

Kinn then looked back at Porsche and asked, "Where are we going?"

Porsche replied, "To a resort but this time only the two couples are not going. Uncle Korn, uncle Chan and Mek are also coming with us."

Kinn said, "This time? Wait, you remember our last resort trip?"

"I do."

"How..." And Kinn stopped to look at Porsche's changing expression. "Oh my...you got your memories back?"

Porsche nodded frantically in excitement.

Kinn couldn't hold back. He grabbed Porsche's face with his hands and leaned forward to suck on Porsche's lips, smooching him.

Everyone was watching.
Mek interrupted, "Get a room, you two."

When the kiss ended, Kinn and Porsche joined them to continue the planning for the trip.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next night, Kinn and Porsche were in their room. Porsche was packing his bag. Kinn came out of the shower and dressed up.

He sat down beside Porsche, helping him with the packing.

"So, you remember everything?" He asked.

"I think I do." Porsche stopped folding his towel and looked back at Kinn.

"So, now you can tell me. When did you fall in love with me?" Kinn looked into Porsche's eyes.

Their eyes locked.

Porsche said, "I think it was at our resort outing. When we were having loud sex, probably disturbing Vegas and Pete on the next room, you said 'I love you'. And I kissed you without saying it in words. That was the moment I acknowledged that I was in love with you and my kiss was the reply to your 'I love you.'"

Kinn teased, "That night was the best night for me because I confessed my love to you when we were the most vulnerable with each other. Can we recreate that night again this time? I am already having a hard-on thinking about it."

Porsche blushed.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next weekend, Mek, Pete and Vegas arrived at Korn's house early morning. They left for the resort together from there.

Arriving at the resort, they all checked in. Mek had a room all to himself. The others split up in pairs in each room.

It was the same resort Kinn, Porsche, Pete and Vegas had visited before Porsche's accident more than a year ago.

When the sun was setting, Kinn and Porsche were walking along the beach, talking.

"Now that we are here, can we recreate the scene at the beach during sunset from last time?" Kinn asked, teasing.

Porsche remembered that resort visit. During sunset, when they were taking a walk just like now, Kinn had said, "The scenery is so romantic. I want a kiss. Kiss me! Kiss me!"

Porsche had said, "Catch me and I will," and then he ran.

Kinn ran after him. He'd only get a kiss if he could catch Porsche. So catch he would!

Porsche was good at running but Kinn was as athletic as Porsche. After running a long run, he caught up with Porsche. Both were panting and gasping for breath.

Kinn pushed Porsche down on the sand and dropped himself on top of him and they kissed. Oh he kissed Porsche good. Their tongues danced around each other and their lips sucked each other like it was nectar.
That was a kiss to remember.

Porsche now said, "Since you want to recreate that moment, catch me first!"

He ran. Kinn chased after him.