With Me

//Zhan//
_______

When Yibo suddenly pulled this bike into another street, I got a little confused.

"Yibo?"

"Don't worry babe, WE CAN DO IT." He said.

Did he really say that? Or am I not hearing him clearly?

But I trust him and I wrapped my arm around his waist.

I have never thought he will let me ride on his precious bike. It is still like a dream to me.

"Zhan ge, call Tada." He said and I immediately made a call when our bike rushed through some narrow streets.

There were buildings on both sides and the van we were chasing wasn't in our line of sight.

"Did we lose them?" I asked loudly because the sound of his bike was too loud.

He turned our bike towards a really narrow path. I had to clutch him tighter when he made that move.

"Don't fall off and No, we didn't lose them yet." He said again confidentially.

"I won't fall off." I said hugging him tight with a chuckle and he clearly shook his head.

Yibo was so concentrated on his driving. All of a sudden, our bike jumped in to a road and he made a sudden break. My chest crushed on his back and when I opened my eyes, I realized our bike is on the middle of that street.

"What happened?" I asked.

Suddenly a light flashed into my eyes and when I turned my head, I saw that van rushing towards us.

When they saw us on that street in front of them, they suddenly pulled the break.

Yibo smoothly turned our bike and blocked their way.

I pulled out my gun again and shot a bullet immediately towards them but they were fast and they turned their van towards another street.

"F*ck !!! I missed it." I cursed.

Yibo was quick and we were already chasing them.

We saw that van trying to make a left again but Jingyu was already there. They pulled a break immediately before they turn towards a street next to that road.

Our both Bikes chased them. I regarded Jingyu and I found the same concentration of Yibo's on him.

That Street was a narrow one and that's when I realized it was a dead end. There wasn't another way and we saw that Van pulling a break and turning towards us.

Yibo and Jingyu were already claimed the path and I looked around to confirm that there aren't any other escape routes. For our luck, there weren't any.

The engines were grunting, gas were burning, both of our bikes roared like a warning to them.

I slowly climbed off from that bike and I pointed my gun towards them.

"SURRENDER" I Called out.

We three faced that van but it didn't make any move.

I slowly took a step towards them.

In my peripheral, I saw Yibo glancing towards me.

When I took my next step, I saw Yibo and Jingyu climbing off their bikes. They both pulled out their guns and we three walked carefully towards that van.

Suddenly, that van grunted before it came towards us. I was in the middle and that vehicle was straight towards me.

"ZHAN GE!! WATCH OUT!!!" I heard Yibo's voice in the background when I adamantly stayed where I was and I shot bullets to the front tire of that van.