Fragrance of sandalwood

//Zhan//
_________

When the warmth gone and a cold breeze enveloped me, I blinked my eyes open. Suddenly a warm blanket covered my body with a husky voice from the side,

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Yibo's voice was extremely soft and I knew it was very early in the morning and he was just did wake up.
The room was still dark and I couldn't see him but I can sense him.

A hand reached and a slender finger wiped some hair out of my forehead. With a soft rub of his thump in my cheek I heard him again.

"It's too early. You should go back to sleep."

I was half sleeping. When he stroked my head a little more, I closed my partially opened eyes and gone back to sleep.

When I opened my eyes again, it was still dark in that room. Of course, Yibo wasn't there.

First, I thought it was the blinds that made that room so dark but I figured out that it was still the early morning. I think I did wake up soon after Yibo left.

I didn't want to get up on a time like that. I snuggle under that blanket and tried to get some more sleep. That's when a light fragrance of sandalwood hit in my nose. I opened my eyes again. I breathed that smell and it was so fresh and warm.

'This guy love sandalwood a lot I guess.' I smiled when I sat up.

'This must be an Incense stick.' I thought when I scratched my head.

"What is he doing with an Incense stick in this early morning?" I mumbled.

"Let's go and check then." I grinned when I got up from that bed.

"Oops" I was totally naked. Yeah, the last night when he asked me if I need anything to wear, I simply said that 'I have him'. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, first I should wear something." I walked towards his wardrobe and opened it.

I was so confused to choose. Finally, I decided to go with a pair of off-white pants.

Before I close that wardrobe, I saw something there. I looked at it again. A box. A very little box. I thought about not touching it first but I couldn't hold my curiosity. I grabbed that box and opened it. There was a ring carved YM on it.
I stared that little golden thing. My face was emotionless but, in my heart, I really felt like a needle is being stabbed.

With a sigh I put that box back and closed that door with a not really happy face.

I was a little upset. I know Yibo and Mint were Boyfriend Girlfriend. He loved her but I never thought he was really gonna propose her. And I couldn't understand why this upsetting me. Yibo never promised me anything. I should not be jealous because I know after this case, I should have to go back to Beijing and we will not be partners any longer. He will fall in love with some other cute girl and eventually he will forget me.

I heaved a sigh.

But till then I will cherish him. I smiled again and closed my eyes when I inhaled that sandalwood sent again.

I walked out of that room and Kitchen was my target but,
In my peripheral, I saw something. I paused and turned to where Yibo was.

He was sitting on the floor, eyes closed and Incens were put on a stand in a close distance from him.
'the fuck, he is meditating?' I thought and it was really hard to hold back my laughs.

I slowly walked towards him and sat right in front of him. I watched him, cupping my own chin, with a smile on my face.
That asshole was seriously meditating.