Chapter three Getting Ready

Bakugo POV

I want walking toward the cemetery to visit Izuku. I had the U. A. Exams coming up.

"Hey nerd.  It been a couple months since you committed suicide. Auntie didn't press any charges at court yesterday.  Exams are coming up. I am going to do well for the both of us. I don't know what my hero name will be but it doesn't matter. I miss ya."

I sat in-front of his grave for a while more before it go dark and I started to walk home. When I got back I grabbed some leftovers from the fridge and put them in the microwave. I assumed that they were over at aunties house when u didn't see anyone around. After finishing my meal I got up and washed the plate before walking up stairs and getting ready for bed. Then I got to bed. It was four o clock when I woke up. Quickly changing and grabbing a cereal bar before walking out of the house.  I was going on a morning walks to clear my head. I did this every morning because I always had nightmares and it helped me feel better. I was trying my best to forgive myself but it is hard how I am supposed to forgive me self. I arrive back home and hour later and go back up to have a shower. Then I grab a muffin my school sack and start walking to school. I was not excited to go. After all why would I be all the other students basically hated me. I knew they had all right to but it still hurt to know that I messed up that bad.  But soon I would be out of here. I was working hard all day at school making sure to keep my marks up and I needed good marks if I wanted to be a hero.

Once school  was finished I went to the near by training area where it was legal to train with your quirk and work on getting my explosions bigger and deal more damage.  I couldn't help but to think about how I used to use this on him. He felt the pain. Even if no charges were placed and how auntie forgave me I knew I could never forgive myself fully. It would always be there reminding me of my mistakes. All the things I wish I could change.  The things I would of done differently. But I had been given a second chance and I could try my best to make sure that I put it to good use. I was working up a pretty heavy sweat but that was okay because I need sweat for my quirk so it was okay of corse. I needs to work extra hard today because tomorrow was the U. A. exams.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Clift hanger.

Remember you are not alone. If you ever feel suicidal pleas get some help. Suicide is never the right answer no matter how bad things seem to be.

I am always here to support me you can tag me on a post if you want to I will try my best to read it and if needed reply.

A/N signing off

544 works

A/N