Chapter six Graduation

Bakugo POV

Throughout school me and my new found friends have been working hard. Never giving up and pushing though anything that is thrown our way. And we made it to our third year at UA. It has been hard and there were many challenges but, we pushed though. At first I didn't like the group of people called my friends but then they stared to grown on me. It's nice to have people your trust and can talk to. Plus it's been they have been a great help when it comes to running the organization. I'm not sure how I would do it without them. So yes I did make friends even if it was hard to open up at first I did and that was one of my best choices.

Today was the day we graduated. We had worked so hard for this moment and finally it was paying off.  I had worked so hard never giving up, also pushing though and it had worked.

I was about to become a pro hero this was everything I have ever wanted and now I can check that off my bucket list.

"Ayyyy today we graduated. Can I get a Whoop whoop?"
"Whoop whoop."
"Whoop whoop."
"Whoop whoop."
"Whoop whoop."
"Whoop whoop."
"Whoop whoop *chokes*"
"my man are you okay?"
"I'm good. I think." Sero manages to get out.

The party was up going and I could tell someone spiked the punch bowl.

"Bakugou? Why aren't you partying with everyone else? Even Iida's grooving to the music."

Turning around I see my home room teacher

"I don't feel like it."
"It's up to you. Beware of the punch though I saw Kaminari spike it."

As he walks away he lets out a small laugh. 
The music was in full blast and people were laughing snd dancing.  This was definitely a high school party.

"All right all right. Let's gooo- ahhh"

On a table across the room Kaminari took one wrong step and everyone at the party watched him fall off the table and land with a thud on the concrete floor.

I let out a small laugh. I may have hated my friends at times but over all they were pretty interesting people. I was glad I made some new friends even if some of my classmates still hate me. But that's okay I graduated top of the course and so I had a better start in the hero world.
I was great full that I didn't give up after Izuku's death even though I wanted to.

Thank you Izuku for your letter it has kept me strong and helped me work for what I have accomplished.

"Heyyyy Bakugo come on let's partyyyy" Sero slurred out.
"yEaH. PaRty. whOOp whoP"

I look at Sero and Kaminari.

"Soya sauce, dunce face your drunk. Like hella drunk."
"Noooooo weeee aren'tttttt."
"Yes. We ain't drunk." Kaminari says while trying to sound sober.

I look and see that Sero is no longer standing next to Kaminari but rather on top of a table.

"Listennnn uP everyone. whO wantzzz to hear me impressioN of present mIc"
"Oh oh I do. I want to hear it."

"Okay okay.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!!!!"

I quickly cover my ears. Holy shit that was loud.

"BRO! That was so manly."
"Wow I better be careful or I might lose my job and my quirk to a drunk student."

I feel a light tapping in my shoulder. Turning around there was Mina.

"Bakugo look I caught that on video."
"No fucking way."
"BLACKMAIL."

Thus for the rest of the night people walked around screaming and Sero well let's just say he went to present mic and said.

"This is for all the homework you fat motherfucker. I am going to take your job."

And then proceeded to beat the shit out of him for the next hour. Once he was done that he went around and taped all of 1-B t, the principal and haft of the staff including present mic to the wall before he was finally stopped and for the rest of night was tied to a chair. The party had to be cut short because they spent the next five hours getting people off the walls.

Way to go Sero. Now we have to remember this when we look back on graduation.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

That would conclude chapter six. One more chapter till completion. Once this story is finished I will be putting even more work in the requested story which is going pretty well so far. I have some chapters finished already.

I would like to present this chapters MVP award to Sero.

Thanks you for reading this. See you all for the final chapter.  Also a quick thanks to all my readers and followers

A/N signing off

Word count 803