Sex ed class

As if the semester couldn't present me with any wierd happenings, like you know, finding my soul mate, it presented me with one more weird thing. 

        "Transferred." My eyes narrowed a little and then I looked at the lady who was currently typing up my new schedule. "Yes transferred, this is the third time I've said this to you." Her grey hair was cut sharply at the base of her neck, and her wrinkled cheeks jiggled when she moved about. Calmly and impatiently explaining to me that I would get a refund but the class was not open and I would have to get over it. "But I need that class for my degree." I protested, but my shoulders slumped knowing I was losing the battle. "Yes, you and every other eager and irritable student. But when the teacher leaves you must put up with it, move on and take a different class." The lady, apparently unhelpful, unhappy and irritable was quite done with my whining.

 so what am I going to do know?" I asked, looking at the lady who was giving me a new class schedule. "You're only a couple weeks into the semester, three classes have been changed because of this teacher's leave of absence. So you'd be put into a class. Sexual education is important and this is the class you will take. What's ironic to me, is I'm taking my sexual education course, and the class I was supposed to take first, was put aside being the teacher was having a baby. " The lady at the front desk, was dressed in dark grey, fitting seeing as she was telling me something awful. "Okay fine, but this better be a good class." I grumbled, turning, walking away. I looked over the piece of paper she gave me and sighed. 

        Without another word, I headed across campus. The F building looked like an L, done in dark red bricks, with bright cherry red wood surrounding the windows. Stepping into the building, I made sure I could find my way before walking down a series of hallways, before I turned in front of my new classroom. Room F12, in the F building of course. The room from what I could see was large, with desks positioned all around the room. The desks were sets of two to a table and made so there was enough room, that the teacher could walk in and out between desks. There had to be at least twelve desks to each row, and four rows in the classroom. The walls were a soft light blue, and everything was very calm. People were sitting in the seats and what do you know, Sophia was sitting at a table by herself. So maybe this class wouldn't be so bad after all. Thinking back now, I probably looked really creepy, staring through the window at all the students in the room. 

        I opened the door and walked in, all eyes turned to me and I was pleased to see, shades of blue, brown, and green staring at me. Which you'd think would be an odd thing to want, but being able to see in color was so wonderful. I had been terrified that maybe I would wake up one day and my ability to see perfectly would change. Like maybe Sophia and I weren't actually soul mates and this had all been a dream. Obviously silly, seeing as if it was a dream I wouldn't even see in color. Oh yeah, dreams were black and white until I met Sophia. The ability to see in color to me, was truly the best thing to ever happen to me. It made everything different.  Showers were even better now too. My shampoo and conditioner were much different now that I could see what color they were. It was just nicer. Not anything particular, seeing as they're just body wash stuff, but it was..nice. Like getting to see the colors just made me happy. So the shower was just happier. If that makes any sense. 

        My stride was confident as I headed for Sophia's table and quickly slid into the chair beside her. Today she wore a dark pair of jeans, tan brown boots and a three quarter sleeve olive green peplum shirt. She was always dressed so carefully, every outfit planned out perfectly. The colors accenting her body in every way. Whereas I sort of woke up in a haste, and threw on whatever I could possibly find. Today's mess was light wash skinny jeans, and a dark grey t shirt with questionable stains near the bottom of it. Hopefully toothpaste or something.   "So you got moved out of your class too?" I asked, giving her a bright smile. "Yeah, I see you also have been moved out." She said, and flashed a quick toothy grin at me. "So what class is this?" I asked, glancing around the room again. "Well, I'm not exactly sure, but the stuff on the table up front, says this might be a sex ed class." Sophia said and nodded toward the table at the front of the room.