One - Chunin Exam Part 1

3rd POV:

Midori walks out of her apartment, locking the door behind her and finishes tying her green ribbons into her hair small sections and walks down the steps as she starts heading for the Academy.

~ CHUNIN EXAM ~

Hiro rushes down the street as she tries to get on time for the first exam to become a Chunin. "Hiro, dear!" She hears a familiar voice calling out to her and stop seeing her mother, a well-aged version of herself but with lighter hair colour.

"Mum? What is it?" She asks, being polite.

~ CHUNIN EXAM ~

Yuji waits for his two female team members, watching as everyone walks in ahead of them; he sighs as he leans against the wall; he sees the surviving Uchiha, a pinkette and the blond from last week in the Ramen shop. "Yuji!" He hears Hiro as she rushes towards him and comes to a sudden stop in front of him. "Sorry, my mum caught me as I was walking down the street and stopped me, so I could help her." She apologises with a blush.

"That's okay, but where's Midori?" He asks her, and she shrugs.

"I'm here," Midori announces her arrival as she yawns. "Sorry, I'm late. I was up late teaching my brother how to beat his twelve-year-old student."

"Still trying, huh?" Yuji chuckles as he pushes off the wall, standing straight.

"Yeah, he went through a whole two cartons of cigarettes because I was "stressing him out"." She air quotes with a smile.

"Sounds like you." Hiro jokes. "So, should we get inside?"

"Yeah, we'll be late otherwise." Yuji laughs as they start walking inside the building.

"About time we got here." Midori smiles as she steps inside, pulling her long above the knee black boots, and checks her clan necklace is tucked under her forehead protected around her neck that sits over her red turtleneck shirt with a small white cross that comes from the middle of her collarbones to her breasts and flattens her black skirt as she walks, almost missing her footing.

" Midori smiles as she steps inside, pulling her long above the knee black boots, and checks her clan necklace is tucked under her forehead protected around her neck that sits over her red turtleneck shirt with a small white cross that comes from ...

"Nervous?" Yuji asks her, and she looks up at him, glad she has her friends.

"Not at all," She replies. "I know we can do this."

"Of course, we're Team O." Hiro agrees and looks at her teammates with a smile as they step inside together.

~ CHUNIN EXAM ~

Inside the Exam room, Kabuto introduces himself to the Rookie Nine, who stand at the back of the room by the door. "See those guys?" Kabuto asks them as he stands with the group of tweens, and the large group of older Genin all look at the younger group with disdain. "They're from the Hidden Village of Rain, and they're all short-tempered. This test makes everyone tense." The doors behind them burst open with a crash; everyone turns to see another team walk inside, Midori in front flanked with Hiro on her left and Yuji on her right.