Chapter 12

Jason's POV

Selena just murdered someone right in front of me, and fuck, did she look sexy doing it. Having her in the gang would make the perfect asset. You should of seen her, the way she slammed the lamp on his head..

She's the one.

Selena stares at me dumbfounded. "What?" She laughs slightly. "I can't do that baby.. I'm not experienced. I wouldn't know what to do."

Wouldn't know what to do? You just gave me the perfect demonstration.

"You just.. that was awesome! I'll train you. I'll teach you everything I know. Please, just join me and the boys." I give her my best 'you can't resist me smile.'

"Okay, okay. Fine." She smiles and leans up kissing my lips softly. "We can do meetings here instead of a warehouse. It's less suspicious."

I nod then grab her face in my hands kissing her again biting her lip softly in the process before whispering, "we can do a lot more than just meetings here baby.." Pulling away from the kiss, I move down her jawline to her neck then suck gently on her skin.

She let's out a shaky breath and closes her eyes, turning her head giving me better access. Goosebumps rise on her arms as she mumbles, "if I didn't know any better, I'd say the sight of me killing someone is really turning you on."

Moving my hands from her face, I drop them down to her waist pulling her body closer to mine. "I'll admit, it was extremely sexy." A smile spreads across my lips as I sneak my hands up under her shirt.

Selena bites her lip before kissing me again more aggressively then mutters, "Let's go upstairs before the help finds us here." I nod then grab onto her hand, quickly running up the stairs and into her bedroom.

"Remember when we were here, and I told you about me calling off the marriage and we almost ya know.. like it was the first time we ever got somewhat intimate?" Looking into her eyes, I whisper, "remember that?"

She nods then closes her bedroom door, locking it after before facing me again. "Yeah of course, why?"

"It just amazes me because it was the first time I accepted the fact that I was completely in love with you." I stare into her eyes again. "It never happened before.. I didn't wanna just fuck you. For the first time, I actually had the urge to make love to you Selena, and I wanted to make you feel wanted. We just talked all night about us and.. I've never done that. The late night talks I had with Yovanna, she just sat there talking on and on about herself. You.. you actually listened to me." Bringing my hand up to her cheek, I caress it softly before pecking her lips. "I would pick you over anyone any day."

A smile plays on Selena's lips. She kisses me again then whispers against my lips, "I'm glad we took that risk almost a year ago baby.. I'm glad we started an us. I love you." She pulls me closer to her then kisses my lips roughly as her hands roam under my shirt.
Sighing in pleasure at her touch, I grab onto her waist backing her up towards the bed before pushing her down on it gently.

So many emotions are swimming between us. I would of never thought she'd be the girl I gave everything to. This woman will be the death of me.

Grabbing onto her shirt, I tug it up and off her body then place soft kisses down her chest towards her lower stomach stopping at her waistband. "Can I take these off of you, my love?"

Her reaction is amazing. She's laying beneath me completely at my mercy. It's a sight any man would be fucking lucky to have.

Selena nods quickly then reaches down tugging and pulling my shirt over my head before throwing it to the floor. "Baby, no teasing," she breathed.