☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓷𝓮☯

Beginning of Ark 2 💗

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"Kacchan! "
"Look!!"

A freckled hair boy, who was dressed in baby blue overalls, with a navy sweater pulled over it squealed at his blonde boyfriend.
Whom was wearing a white turtle neck and blue jeans.
He was also sporting a sweater around his waist trying to hide the fact that he had a tale.

"Yeah, nerd I see. "

The blonde grumbled, slowly sitting next to his broccoli angel boyfriend.

There was one thing the blonde and greenette had not thought about when choosing a place to meet up with the pro hero eraser head.
Bakugo, our tempermentle blonde of the story was now in fact a dog.
He already disliked cats when he was a human but now he hated them with all his being.

But even he must admit, seeing his freckled angel smiling so much made even him relax.
He hadn't seen Izuku this happy in a long time so he was willing to go against any and all instincts.

"When do you think Mr. Aizawa will be here?"

Izuku whispered.
Two kittens had found there way on both of Izuku's shoulders meowing at each other like they were fighting over the greenette's attention.

"I'm not sure. "
"But he better fucking hurry. "
"I can't stand being here for to long, I might rip apart one of these damn things throats. "

Katsuki growled out, pushing away a certain explosive kitty, who fur was mainly black except for a certain orange and red spot on his butt.
The design kinda looked like an explosion.

"Kacchan! "
"Don't be mean! "

"Tch, in case you've forgotton I'm half dog, and we don't necessarily like cats. "

"Then why did you choose this place? "

Another grouchy voice asked.

"Mr. Aizawa!! "

Izuku yelled, another huge ass smile appearing on his freckled face.

"Problem child. "

"And Problem child number 2."

The black hair teacher greeted, his tired eyes searching both the teenage boys.
He hadn't seen them since the school dance and he knew for a fact Bakugo didn't have dog ears.
But he decided to ask about that later first he needed to know a more important question.

𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪:

"I have an important question to ask the two of you. "

I stated, keeping my tired voice low.
President mic kept me awake all fucking night, cause he decided to do his stupid radio show for a 'midnight Special'.
But no matter how tired I was I still didn't miss the slight flinches the two problems children did after I spoke.

"Y-yeah what is it? "

Midoriya asked, keeping his eyes trained on a grey main coon.

They probably thought I was gonna ask about their parents.
Luckily for them I already know they didn't do it, so me asking that question would be a waste of my time.

"When are we gonna get a table? "
"Correct me if I'm wrong but I believed we came here to drink coffee and talk, and so far we're only doing one of those things. "