Intro

Hey my name is Desiree and I'am a 19 year old college student . I have a son his name is Jeremiah and he is my pride and joy. I also have a boyfriend, me and him have been on and off for 3 years now and man must I tell you its hard. His name is Chris and he is my heart but lately I haven't been feeling his controlling ways. His demeanor has been very belligerent and disrespectful towards me. Chris never used to act this way towards me when I first met him. He was sweet and caring, he showed me the most compassion more than anyone including my mom has ever showed me. Our relationship is not perfect but I love him. I work hard trying to keep those two happy and I work my ass off to provide for them. I work as a prostitute at night trying to bring in money to help with my college funds, put food on the table, and pay the bills with. Chris helps me. He pimps me. I know it sounds hella crazy but its the truth. Hell Im not going to say my job is the best but I love making the money. It was fast, easy, and I was making almost over $1200-$2000 dollars a night.

I have been on my own since I was 15 years old. My mother kicked me out the house when she found out I was pregnant with Jeremiah, and every since then I been making it the best way I can. After I had Jeremiah, It was hard for me to be on my own with no bed to sleep in, no food, and not even a pot to piss in, thats when I started having sex with random dudes off the street to make fast money . That was around the time I met Chris, I met him one year after my mom kicked me out. I had got into a fight with these two hood-rat girls, they actually jumped me and took my money. He found me passed out in a dark alley with bruises and a bloody nose. I remember him repeatedly asking me if I was okay, until I was conscious enough to respond. He took me back to his place and got me cleaned up, he cooked me something to eat, and even offered me and jeremiah to stay with him until I was able to get back on my feet. Chris had the most loving personality and he was very laid back. We gotten to know each other very well and turns out we had a lot in common. I didn't tell him right away that I made my money from prostitution because I didn't want to feel judged and have him look at me different. But unfortunately the streets talk and the word got back to him about what I do and. He asked me about it first and I didn't want to lie In his face, after all he had done for me. I told him the truth about why I was doing it and what got me to this point in my life and his reaction was very different, he didn't judge me. He told me that he is not the one to judge and was understanding of my situation of what I was going through and he knew that I had to find a way to provide for me and Jeremiah.

He asked me to be his girl a few months after staying with him and I honestly had fell head over hills for him. So you're probably wondering how he became my pimp? Well a few months after we made things official, he became interested in going into business with me after he saw how much money I was bringing home a night. He would set me up with different guys and have a list of clients for me to sleep with. We decided whatever amount I bring back home we would split it with each other. Now I can't lie, at first I was uncomfortable with the idea of having my boyfriend pimp me and sell me to other men but we came to an understanding that this is for business only and this is only temporary. The problem would only come in if I slept with someone that was not paying for my services or forming another relationship outside of what we had going on, and every since then we have been in business together.

That was back when things were good between me in Chris. Every since Chris took me in, I haven't even thought about going back home to visit nor have I thought about calling . I know if nobody else got me ,I know God got me and I know Chris and my son got my back. And although Jeremiah is not Chris's son, he still loves him as if that was his own. They are the only 3 I need to make it and soon I will be able to leave this prostitute shit alone for good.