Chapter 2- The Mystery

"Oweee yes daddy, don't stop! That's my spot. " I said as Chris nice, thick, fat manhood pleasured me in my sweet juices. Chris pounded in and out of me and I let out every moan that I could. "Mmmmm whose pussy is this baby ?" Matt said as he slapped my left ass cheek. I loved when Chris moaned, it sounded so sexy and it made me even wetter. " Its your pussy daddy , it's all yours" I said out loud. I was 2 minutes away from creaming all over his dick, that's until I heard his vibrate and it was a text from someone. I wondered why he's been receiving so many texts lately, and who could possibly be texting him at 9:45 in the morning. Chris got up and picked me up and started fucking me against the wall, throwing off my train of thought of who could be texting him. "Mmmmm yes baby, that pussy wet" Chris said. One thing I can say, Chris had stamina and he could go for hours, I couldn't get enough of his dick and he knew it. "Mmmmmm ah oh yeah" Chris groaned as he bussed all inside me and also making me cum along with him.

Chris picked me up from against the wall and gently laid me on the bed as he planted his lips against mine. I laid on his chest and snuggled up against him. I still had scenes from the intense love making session that we just had. " I love you baby'' I said. But before he could say it back his phone vibrated again and this time he checked his phone. " I might have to leave for a few hours baby, I have to take care of some business" he said as he got undressed and prepared for his shower. I immediately got up and followed behind him in the bathroom, " You always have to go take of business Chris, you never spend time with me anymore. Everytime I look up you're leaving me here with Jeremiah like I'm some type of stay at home mom and I'm tired of it Chris." Chris turned around to face me , "Don't start this shit again, you do this every time I have to leave to go handle business." Deep down in my guts I just had a feeling something wasn't right. This has been an ongoing issue lately, he leaves almost every morning around the same time and he stays gone all day until sun down. But when it came down to setting me up with different clients he would always be right on it and he make sure he's there to make this money like it was no problem, and honestly that is the only time I see Chris the most. Maybe I was the dumb one... how can a man like Chris ever love a prostitute as a girlfriend .

" Chris you don't even call to check on me during the times that you are away , the most you will do is shoot me a text and you never reply back after I've responded, for all I know you could be dead lying in a ditch somewhere and I won't know a damn thing." Chris looked at me with an irritated look and at this point I really didn't care if I irritated him or not. He grabbed me by my wrist and squeezed me until I couldn't move anymore " First off you need to lower your tone when you talk to me, I'm out here handling business Desiree and I'm working on setting us both straight so you won't have to go out and sell yourself anymore, but if you keep talking to me with that tone then I don't have a problem with leaving you in the streets doing what you're doing now." Those words cut me deep like a sharp knife, why would he say something like that to me ? Yes he did give me a place to stay for not only me but for Jeremiah too, but that still didn't give him the right to throw in my face that he would leave me in the streets. I rolled my eyes at that last comment, and crossed my arms as a plopped right on the bed.

Have you ever had a feeling that something fishy was going on , but you can't put your finger on it for nothing in the world ? Well, that's exactly how I was feeling at that moment. I decided to let it go for now but I'm going to hold Chris to his word , I'm not a damn fool and I was not born yesterday, I will be keeping a close eye on him and his every move for now on.Chris turned on the hot water and prepared for his shower before he left. He had his favorite navy blue towel wrapped around his waist which complement his caramel skin tone and his six-pac that was glistening with sweat from our love making session and it made him look so sexy. He closed the bathroom door and hopped right into the shower. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes in complete thought, wondering why the man I love has been emotionally distant from me lately. Before our love making session we had earlier, he hadn't had sex with me in over a month and the crazy thing is I would always hint to him that I missed being dicked down or I would try to get him in the mood so he could fuck me but he would brush me off and go about his day. That's why I was so surprised when I woke up this morning to some morning loving, it had been so long since we had sex I thought I was dreaming.

I know you're probably thinking how can I be so stupid and accept this type of behavior from a man but, honestly It was a lot of hope left in me to believe that maybe he has been working hard so I wont have to sell myself anymore and maybe he's been under a lot of stress which would be the cause of his behavior. Another part of me believes he might be messing around with someone else, but maybe that was just my being insecurities . I can't imagine Chris being with someone else, he made me happy and he is a wonderful father figure to Jeremiah. Once I have enough saved up for all of us, I promise to take me, Chris, and Jeremiah out of the hood and we would move to another city . I want to quit this shit for good, I realized over the past few years this life style is not for me and I want better for myself and the sake of Jeremiah .

I walked back into our master bedroom and before I could lay back in bed I heard a vibration. At first I thought it was Chris's phone coming from the bathroom since he was in the shower, but as I walked closer to find where it was coming from I realized it was coming from our walk in closet. " Hmmm, that's odd" I said to myself. I heard another vibration and that's when I started searching every pants, jackets, and shoe box to find where this noise was coming from. I reached into Chris's black leather coat and pulled out a small track phone. I thought to myself why would Chris have a track phone ? I was hesitant at first about going through the phone but hell i wanted to know the reason behind this secret phone. I tapped on the screen and I saw he had 5 missed calls from a unknow number and over 50 text messages. Before I could check out the text messages , Chris came out the bathroom and I immediately put the phone back into his coat pocket. I pretended I was looking for my favorite pink pumps so he wouldn't suspect anything suspicious. By the time I came out the closet, Chris was already getting dressed. He put on his black polo sweater, with his dark blue Jeans and his favorite black suade polo boots. He was always fresh from head to toe and he wore his gold Versace necklace and diamond earrings. " I'll be back in a few hours" he said. He grabbed his keys and kissed me on the cheek, and walked out the door.