Chapter 1 - Delicious By Night

I woke up , with a big ass headache, butt ass naked , laying in a bed that wasnt mine. The man that Chris pimped me for had me going wild all night until 3am and I was tired as hell. The man walked in and handed me my money, I made $250 in less than 24 hours. I called Chris to let him know that I was ready and that he could come get me. " Let me know if you willing to go for another round Delicious, I'll pay ya extra" the man said. Delicious was my name for my job by night time and I was well known in the streets for that name. I came up with that name because this one guy told me my pussy tasted like strawberries and used to eat me out all day and night for his pleasure. Chris came and got me and we went straight home and I jumped right in the shower. I got ready for my college class. It's not easy going to school, raising a three year old, and being a prostitute on the side to make extra money . with selling yourself at the same . I get dirty stares and all kind of whispers everywhere I went. I definitely get the most stares at school, I hear side comments all day but I'm used to it though. You have to have a strong mind in a business like this. I'm not going to lie, the shit used to get to me and I would get into so many arguments when people looked at me funny or whispered slick shit to their friends.

I hopped out the shower and quickly got dressed for my 10am class, I was already 15 minutes late and my college professor Mr.Davis has been on my ass lately about my tardiness. This would be my 4th time being late to his class. I grabbed my pink Gucci purse and hopped in the car so Chris could take me to my class.

When we pulled up to my school, I grabbed my books and purse in a rush but before I could open the car door, he grabbed my wrist aggressively and attempted to kiss me on the lips but I turned my head away before he could reach my lips. "So you not going to kiss me now ?". "Chris let my wrist go, I'm already late" I said back. "I'm not letting you go until you kiss me back Desiree, I wouldn't give a damn if you were an hour late." I was hesitant at first but ended up giving in as usual . " I shouldn't have to beg you for a kiss" he said through clinched teeth.
Lately it's been hard to predict Chris's mood, one minute he's all lovey dovey and the next minute he goes into these crazy demanding rages if I don't text him back fast enough, or if I don't show him any type of emotional affection back. Honestly, the reason why I haven't showed any affection back lately is because of his ways. Sometimes he doesn't show me any attention at all and I honestly don't know what's the cause of his rages.

I hopped out the car and quickly ran to my class, dropping my iPhone 7 on the hard concrete and cracking my screen. I picked my phone off the ground and proceeded into class. The moment I walked in , the whole class was looking at me as if I killed someone. "Hello miss Lampley it's nice of you to join our class, please take a seat and stay after class please." Mr. Davis said as he stood in front of the classroom. I took a seat at the very front of the class since that was the only seat available. I could feel all the stares from behind me. "She probably was out sucking dick to get some money to fix her thin ass lace front"  this girl said, as they sat two seats behind me and snickered. I didn't give a reaction, because I know I was probably on my final straw with Mr. Davis, the last thing I wanted to do was cause a uproar in the class.

After the class ended I stayed after class as Mr. Davis instructed me to do. "Hello miss Lampley, this is your 4th time being late to my class ma'am, if you are late to my class one more time I'm afraid I'm going to have to drop you from this class and you will have to retake it over next semester." I'm sorry Mr.Davis , I'm really trying, I just have a lot going on." No excuses miss Lampley, this is your last chance ! ". After  our meeting was over with, I left and walked out side and waited on Chris to pick me up.