Office meetings! || SMUT

TW // SMUT, TEASING, DEGRADING,

Quackitys POV:

-

I opened the door to Schlatts office, I walked in on him grabbing a drink from the cabinet above, "We're gonna have a shit ton of meetings today 'Q." He sighed aloud as he then chugged the bottle of tequila he clasped in his hand. "C'mon Alex, let's go." He told me, I walked over by him as we headed out the door.

-

We walked through the hallways, he snook his hand around my waist and I jumped a bit surprised by the touch. We soon reached the meeting room, Schlatt sat down at the chair at the very end of the long table. I sat down at the chair next to his, being his assistant of course I'd be close to him.

-

The meeting soon began, people started to come in, I looked over at Schlatt noticing he slipped his hand under the table and grabbed my thigh. He began to talk about something, I was distracted by his touch. His fingers lingered against my thigh, getting closer to the tent that grew in my pants. He continued speaking as I gave him a look, his hand palmed my bulge. I made a small whimper, biting my lip trying to keep quiet. "Well since we're waiting for the rest of the people needed here, Alex? Why not check the attendance for who's missing?" He gripped onto the tent of my pants, I whimpered once more, clasping onto my clipboard.

-

"U-Uhm- We're mi-mh-missing fundy and-" I cut myself off with another whimper. "Go on, finish that sentence." He said with a smile, filled with lust. Karl, one of my coworkers, and closest friend could tell something was off. "An-mhf-And tubbo." He began to rub his hand, pressing it against the tent of my pants. "Alright, we'll mark em as absent!" He acted as if he was doing nothing, brushing off the fact he was digging one of hands into my pants. Palming the issue in my boxers, he continued talking loudly, proudly about how our sales are doing well. Teasing me and rubbing me every now and then. About 20 minutes later, the meeting was almost done, and he was in the middle of giving me a hand job . His hand thrusted my member fast as I tried to keep in noises, whimpering as my heavy breathing filled the room along with schlatts loud booming voice.

-

Sapnap raised his hand, "Yes, Nick?" Schlatt asked, not slowing down, picking up pace as he continued jacking me off. "Is quackity alright? He looks.." he stared at me looking concerned. "I-I'm fine! I just hav- have a bit of a cold!" I looked completely out of it, I was about to cum and I looked over at schlatt trying to give him a sign. He immediately stopped, giving a wide grin at me, I looked away upset, not having the chance to release. The meeting ended soon, everyone leaving. But I stayed behind. "You need something, Alex?" He asked me, he got up to grab a drink of liquor. I crossed my arms pouting. "Why'd you stop?!" I whined, "You'd make a mess and everyone would notice" he came close to my ear and whispered from behind. "what a whore, so needy~" It left a shiver down my spine.

-

"S-schlatt, please, I was quiet-" he cut me off by sliding his arms around my waist from behind the chair, resting his big arms on my tiny thighs. I soon grew hard once again, needing to feel pleasure.

-

Jschlatt's POV:

-

I messed with Alex, a whole lot through the meeting. He was needy and it was all my fault. I smiled, seeing quackity grow a tent in his pants. I brushed my lips against the side of his neck. Kissing then sucking just enough to mark him, he moaned at the bite. "P-please~" he whined. "Hm,, let me think,," I whispered into his neck, soon he could hear the sound of my belt unbuckling. "Of course, sugar pumpkin!~" I gave a smug grin as q got up already starting to undress.

-

As I began to undress myself, quackity propped himself up on the table in nothing but his boxers. He swung his legs back and fourth as I soon turned him around, making his stomach touch the table. I bent him over, taking out my large piston. I lined my length along his hole, as he turned around with a worried look. "W-wait- what about prep?-" he got cut off with me slamming it into his entrance. With that I earned a loud moan, I gripped onto his waist making my nails dig into his sides. That sure was gonna leave a mark.

-

Saliva dripped from Alex's mouth as I continued to ram into him, I could feel him warm up as he moaned, practically screeching. He eyes were rolled back from the overwhelming pleasure. "F-fuck~ I'm close~" he moaned out loud. I made a groan as I soon helped him finish, my last few thrusts he came, me shortly coming as well right after. Alex tiredly fell into my arms. "Drive me homee" I looked down at him "what? No, drive yourself home. I've already done in once, it was a one time thing." I stated, laying him down in a chair as I dressed myself.

-

"Pleasee, my ass and hips are practically broken cause of you!!" He shouted
I can't believe this guy, I helped him with his issue and now he's expecting more from me? What a fucking idiot! Anyways, I quickly turned around to face him, holding his chin up. "Well you asked for it you slutty whore, go clean yourself up and leave." I glared at him, biting my lip to hold back temptation of wanting to kiss him. He had soft rosy red lips, it complimented his pale skin, and matched the color of the scar that ran across his eye.

-

He looked up at me with his grey, sparkling eyes. "Fine,," he said in a upset tone, getting up and starting to dress himself up. I smiled, I loved seeing him listen to me. I walked over to a cabinet to put some papers and things away, the door soon opened and closed and I turned around. Quackity left the room, sticking to his word.

-

Quackitys POV:

-

I soon drove myself home, my lower half of my body was in pain. "Fucking rude, that shit head needs to learn how to do aftercare." I whined, I soon got home, parking my car in the drive way and locking the car door as I walk into my house.

-

1,128 words :')
Time to work on the next chapter! Prepare for angst!