I'm sorry.. Alex... | Fluff (2/2)

A/N: I NEED TO RECOVER FROM THE ANGST

Jschlatt's POV:

-

I heard the door unlock behind me, soon having me wake up. I rubbed my eyes yawning as I saw Alex open the door. "oh." his quiet voice was soothing. "ALEX" I yelled, pulling him into a hug. He flinched at my loud voice, I caressed his cheek making him stare me in the eyes. "I'm so, so sorry." I apologized over and over, I examined the bruise I made on his cheek. "God, Does it hurt? Do you want me to grab something for you?" I asked, he still was scared. Mainly of me. This was all my fault. I felt so bad, why, why do I have to be so fucking messed up?!? 

-

"Just- I'm just tired,," he whispered, he was scared of raising his voice, even speaking.
"You want me to help you get to bed?" I offered. "I can do it myself." He replied, I frowned, wishing I could help some how.
"Please, let me help you Alex." I begged.
"No, I'm fine, it's okay. Just go" he let out a sigh, holding the side of his face where I smacked him, there was a very noticeable bruise on his face.

-

Quackitys POV:

-

I was tired, woken up at schlatt overly apologizing was really bothersome. I didn't want anything to do with him right now. As much as I love him I hate him at this moment, I need a break. My cheek still had a stinging sensation and I was in pain. "Let go schlatt,, I can deal with my bruise myself. I'm leaving to Karl's,," I said in a low whimper. "But- I can help just let me-" he was cut off "No."

-

"No helping right now. I can help myself." I answered in a stern tone, my face was tense and I got up, walking back into the bathroom. Schlatt went onto this rant on how he was sorry and some shit as I grabbed a bag of makeup and applied concealer over my bruise. I blended it in with my cheek to make it look like it wasn't there, then sighed as I put things away. "Enough, I'm taking a break from this mess." His sad eyes looked straight into mine, creating eye contact. His hand softly grabbed my cheek, "please, just this once let me help,,"

-

I looked to the side, breaking the eye contact and sighed once more. "Fine, if it gets you to stop bugging me." He immediately went in for a kiss, it was soft and meaningful. It lasted for a while until he let go to breathe, "thank you, my dear." He awarded me with a soft smile, something that I rarely get to see.
He picked me up, I almost fell but luckily immediately wrapped my arms around his neck.

-

He walked over to the living room couch, setting me down and throwing blankets over me. I giggled, squirming my way out of the pile of blankets. He dove under them with me and snuggled up. I layed my head onto his chest as he layed me onto his lap. "I love you" he whispered into my ear, as I turned on the tv. Those three words made me drop the remote, looking up at him wide eyed with an expression of shock painting my face.

-

"I love you more" I replied back with a smile, this is it, everything I could've asked for, it wasn't a dream either.
I finally got what I wanted... or

Did I?

-

ALRIGHT GUYS, IK THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT BUT I SWEAR ITS GONNA GET GOOD