I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE || ANGST

A/N: more angst bc i just gained a rlly good prompt idea <3

P.S. play the song in the bg

Quackity POV:
-
It was a normal workday, I came into the office heading to Schlatts because he called me in for something. I soon arrived at his door and knocked on it, before cracking it open. "G'morning mi amor, what did you need me for guapo?"
(Mi Amor: My love, Gaupo: Handsome)
I looked up at him and he looked sick. His eyes were a puffy red, and he looked angry.
"Alexis, we need to talk."
-
I gulped, nervous from the use of my real name, looking around the room before sitting in the chair infront of him.
"What is it?" I asked.
Schlatt just stared at me, his breathing heavy and it smelt like cigarettes. I couldn't tell if he was high, or just got done crying.
-
"We can't- We can't be together. I've lost feelings for you." He muttered, practically in a whisper. I looked at him, and scoffed.
"You're joking, right?" I gave a soft laugh, my shaking and twitching was visible as my stomach sank.
"No, Alex." He shook his head, slowly, as he folded his hands onto the table. "You can go back to work now." He then pointed towards the door.
-
"What the fuck." My words spat out, like they were distasteful kept within my mouth. Schlatt's eyes narrowed, "Don't fucking use disrespectful language in my office." He pulled out another cigarette, lighting it and beginning to blow. "You're acting like, like I want this." There was something more, than him just not loving me. I could feel it.
-
I felt rage bubble with dread. "What the hell? What's wrong? What did I do?" He cut me off "YOU DON'T FUCKING GET IT ALEX." He slammed the table, standing up spitting in my face.

A/N: GUYS IM ALIVE IM SORRY THIS IS SHORT I STOPPED POSTING N STUFF AND I JUST WANTED TO GET THIS OLD WRITE OUT