Chapter Two

Tonks' outfit:

You almost didn't believe it at first but sure enough, there she was, leaning over the ledge looking right back at you

"Tonks-" You whisper without breaking eye contact. You see a smile form on her lips before you were suddenly swept up by the crowd going down the stairs. By the time you look back behind you again, you can't see her anymore.
"Holy shit"

So, the girl you have been in love with for four years showed up to your graduation unexpectedly, lovely. You're so lost in thought that you barely realize you've made it down to the lake at this point. People are taking their seats in the enchanted boats that brought you to Hogwarts that first time seven years ago.
When the boats reach the other side, you and your peers shuffle out onto the wooded area of land, making your way through the trees towards the express platform.
I have to see her, at least to say hi right? You're thinking to yourself. Once you reach the platform, there's students and families crowded all around. With this many people it would be difficult to spot even her bright hair.
"Last call for the express!" Hagrid yells over the crowd.
"Come on Tonks where are you?" You whisper while scanning the crowd.
"Y/n!"
You turn quickly to see her running towards you. She makes her way, gently pushing by people until she stands free in an opening. All worried about missing the train or losing your luggage leave your head as you run towards her. Nearly falling to the ground from the impact of the embrace, you both stumble but don't let go.
"I've missed you N/n"
"I've missed you too Dora."
"I reckon you won't want to leave these on the train." Hagrid says as he approaches you with your luggage. You pull away from the hug to face him.
"Oh, thank you Hagrid."
"No problem, good to see you again miss Tonks."
"You as well Hagrid." She says with a smile.
You turn back to Tonks as he nods and walks away.
"I don't have to go with you, I can find another way... back to London." At this moment you realized you didn't exactly have anywhere to go. Your parents sure as hell weren't going to let you back home and that leaves you with no options. Tonks lets out a sigh as she tips her head to the side, looking down your body then back up to meet your eyes.
"You don't have a place to go, do you?"
"Well I..." You look at the ground and sigh. "No, no I don't."
There was a slight pause before you hear her speak again.
"Come with me, you can stay at my place."
"What? You don't have to do that. I don't want to intrude or cause you any trouble or-"
"Hey stop talking crazy now," she put her hand on your shoulder and laughed a little. "I have a place in the city and honestly company would be nice. Plus we have two years of catching up to do, all that time I haven't spent with my favorite person."
You smile at the name.
"I mean if you're sure."
She smirked and picks up one if your bags before holding her hand out. You grab your other suitcase as you look at her confused.
"What are you-"
Before you could finish, she grabs your hand and a flash if white surrounds you accompanied by the strongest whiplash feeling you've ever felt. Within about two second you feel your feet hit the ground again and the white flash was gone.
"I finally learned how to do that." She says with a small laugh. You look up at her while recovering from the dizziness, suddenly realizing you're standing in front of an apartment complex in the city.
"That was insane." You laugh as you stand up the rest of the way.
"Well come on, don't just stand there. Unless you'd prefer concrete to sleep on tonight." She laughed as she walked towards the door, turning back and winking at you quickly.

That's chapter two I hope you like it :)
Btw this is in current time so everything is up to date to the 21st century lol