Family Sinner

Warning: this oneshot includes homophobia and an abusive parent, if you find that uncomfortable please don't read.

This oneshot still contains the same behaviour as the first one, characters just being themselves, gay moments, and writing that's more silly than angst.
———
'Fuck fuck fuck'

Tartar was mentally screaming. The worst news had been brought to him, worse than anything, worse than that time they cancelled Bill Nye the science guy. He couldn't handle it.

His parents had invited him and his partner to dinner.

Dear Tartareus,
your appearance is requested at a family dinner, we expect you to bring your g̶i̶r̶l̶f̶r̶i̶e̶n̶d̶ partner. See you there.
-King & Queen of Spades

Tartar never wanted to bring CQ to meet his family, not only were they weird as hell, but his father was very homophobic. They actually wrote girlfriend and crossed it out!

He couldn't bring CQ into a place like that! There was one comforting thought though, as much as they despised each other, his gay brother would also be there.

There was no way to get out of this.

He now had to go inform CQ.

"Qy...." he started looking, calling out the little nickname he gave him. "Qy... Qy..." he then heard it, the muffled noises of that pop music he so much despised, CQ was listening to Hatsune Miku.

Tartar let out an annoyed groan before knocking, he knocked weirdly since his fist was always numb. He had to punch the door just to feel it. That's how he always knocked.

CQ yelled out "WHAT?", Tartar rolled his eyes, "I need to talk to you." even when yelling he was emotionless, it only made his words more demanding. The music stopped and there was the sounds of footsteps getting closer, and then sounds of the short creature struggling to open the door.

"...do you need help?" the struggling sounds continued "N-NO, I CAN DO IT! IM NOT SHORT" he's lying to himself. "...do I need to even explain everything wrong with that sentence?"

"Ugh... fine, just because I'm short doesn't mean I can't open a door!!" Tartar opened the door, CQ was hanging off the handle. "I almost had it!" he complained. "Even though you can, doesn't mean you should waste time, be efficient."

"What the fuck did you want anyway?" CQ let go and fell to the floor, he had gotten pretty good at falling off handles, always landed on his feet.

"This is very important and serious... my parents have invited us to dinner." CQ stared blankly for a second before suddenly smiling and seeming cheery "Nice! I'm excited to meet them"

"NO NO! You don't get it! This is horrible, awful, the worst!!" Tartar yelled like a normal person for once. "Ohh come on, you're dramatic about everything haha! Family dinner sounds nice!" CQ was still cheery.

"No no! No! You just don't get it!" Tartar desperately tried to convince him, "I don't understand, why are you so upset? Being able to sit down with your family... seems so wonderful..." CQ's cheery look vanished, he still had a little smile, imaging a family dinner.

Tartar couldn't tell him, CQ never had a family, this was his chance to have one and he was so happy, Tartar couldn't ruin that.

"Yeah, you're right, its great" Tartar forced a small smile, lying to CQ was hard. CQ had a wide smile and shouted "OKAY IMA GO GET READY!" he then ran off.
———
Tartar and CQ were standing outside the massive castle, two large doors in the shape of a spade towered over them.

"Holy fuck..." CQ muttered, Tartar looked down at him with an amused expression, CQ was amazed at everything, Tartar found it adorable.

"Was this... you... you grew up here!?" CQ was astonished. "Yeah..." Tartar said blankly. CQ was just flabbergasted.