Emotional Support

AN
HI OH MY GOD ITS BEEN A MINUTE 😰
Legit I'm so mean to y'all for not updating for so long T-T

Also because I always have to bring this up every time I put an image of any kind of shipping of chapters. Again I am a multishipper so I have BNHA shipping images/non shipping images of all kinds, and 90% of the time like the same ships as y'all. If y'all don't like it idgaf don't bring it up with me I didn't draw it I just like the art. Y'all sometimes like to fight with me with art that isn't mine just because y'all don't ship it, even when it's not even shipping fanart at times and it's just two characters in an image. Anyways, no one's forcing you to like it it's just art for the chapter so don't be butt hurt it's okay 💕 anyways I could go on about how I'm a multishipper and shipping wars are dumb but I'm not going to y'all get the point.

Anyways here's a new chapter, I'll be working on more as an apology to y'all I feel so fuckin bad akdnakdnaheje

~Chapter~

A sudden alarm goes off causing both of us to jump, "is the test over?" I ask out loud, "the last students passed! Every spot has been filled up and the 100 students in those spots will advance! The end is finally here Whoo-hoo!" I smile, "the entire class passed! Shouto the entire class passed!" I pull Shouto into a hug which he returns, "I told you they could do it" I pull back and my smile widens, "I know! I'm so proud of us!" I say with laughter. Shouto pulls me into another hug and smiles, "I'm happy you're happy, and I'm happy we managed to pull it off" I hum, hugging him back again, "were finally on our way to be hero's."

"Unfortunately for those who failed will now withdrawal from the licensing exam. Please leave the testing area immediately"

*************************

"Alright. for those of you who passed the first test, please turn your attention to the screen."

By that point Shouto and I have released our hug, and schooled our expressions. Looking up at the screen, the testing arena comes on, "they're showing us the testing arena?" Shouto asks out loud. I raise a brow, "Is something supposed to happen?" I ask in return.

As I say that, the buildings that are shown on the screen were blown up. I jump in shock.

'Why?!'

I then connect the dots. I look up to Shouto, "wait, if they're doing this. Then that should mean.."

"There's only one more round of the exam. Your goal is simple, undertake rescue exercises and save the bystanders who are trapped in the disaster sites." The voice explains. I look back up at the screen, covering my mouth with my hand. Furrowing my brows. I'm reminded by the scene on the screen of how Hosu looked that day. I then think about Kōjin.

I swallow hard, anxiety at the thought of him spreading through my chest. A tingling sensation all along the scar on my face.

"Use this time to show us how you will all carry our successful rescue procedures, and you'll receive your provisional licenses. Treat this as though it were the real thing."

Shouto takes hold of my free hand gently. I shiver, as he had grabbed me with his right hand, "hey, are you okay? You look a little spooked." I slowly drop my hand from my mouth before waving it a bit, "it's okay. I just have a little anxiety is all." I admit. He hums, "well, I'm sure we'll get some time to rest up before this starts. Do you want to talk about it then?" I open my mouth to say no, then stopped myself.

'Do I want to keep this down? Maybe I should just be honest about it. I mean he'll listen to me if I do. And it would probably be better to put it out in the open anyways. That way, maybe I can maybe start to process the fact that my older brother is..no longer himself.'