Creating Your Ultimate Moves

~Chapter~

"Can't you save her?! Please! She's all I have left!"
"Calm down boy, she's just in need of stabilization."

Silence filled the area for a moment, but the surrounding aura felt tense, nervous, "I..have this quirk that I am able to give her, if her body will take it properly, then she will be able to heal herself if anything like this happens again. If you're alright with me giving it to her" another humming silence filled my ears until the younger voice spoke again, it was so familiar to me.

Kōjin?

"Okay...Do it."

*******************************

I felt this warmth all over my body, I open my eyes and quickly sat up to look at my arms to see white flame surrounding me, I blink a few times before realizing yet another part of my power had activated without my say so, I sigh as I focus to turn the white fire down. Once that was done I rubbed my eyes tiredly. I was a bit confused about feeling the rough skin on my face for a moment but then remembered that it was just the new permanent scar on my face.

'Was my quirk trying to heal me?'

I shake it off, just leaving it alone, even if my body was somehow subconsciously trying to heal itself it couldn't, this scar was permanent.

I drag myself out of bed, it felt weird not waking up in my old room, but I knew I would get used to it soon enough. I slip on my slippers before unlocking and opening the door and walking out to go brush my teeth in the common bathrooms.

*******************************

"Oh, morning [YN]!" Mina waves to me, "morning [YN]..." Ochaco says tiredly, I wave to the two, just as tired as Ochaco is, I'm not a morning person, "morning guys" I grumble, I pick up my toothbrush in it's holder and spread some toothpaste before brushing away my morning breath.

====================

After being attacked by the league of villains twice in one school year, UA brought us to live on campus to keep us safe. Our dorm is a five minute walk away from the actual school building.

====================
*******************************

After brushing my teeth I met everyone in the common room for some breakfast, I eventually found Shouto and immediately sat down next to him, "morning Sho" I greet, still a little tired, he hums, "morning, how did you sleep?" I shrug, "fine, it was a little funny at the end but overall I think it was okay"
"What do you mean?" He asked, I wave a hand, "I'll tell you later" I say as I take a bite of bacon.

====================

Things were a little strange at first moving in, but once we were all settled into our new home we turned it into a normal coursework to get us closer into becoming heroes. I will definitely be a pro one day, I owe it to all of those who got me this far, and those who will continue to help me get there.

====================
*******************************

"I believe I mentioned this already, but your objective this summer is to obtain provisional hero licenses" Mr. Aizawa explains to the class, "yes sir" we respond.

Class was a little slow this morning, but it went a little faster the moment he explained what we were doing today.

"Do not take this lightly, a hero license means you are responsible for human lives. You can imagine the exam to receive one is very difficult, only 50% of students pass this test to require one each year" my eyes widen, "wow really?"
"It's that hard to get a provisional license?!" Mineta asks, "in order to prepare, today you will be creating something new" before anyone could ask what he meant the door swings open and in walked Cementoss, Ectoplasm, and Midnight.