AWAY FROM YOU ↠ Peter Parker

Words: 263
Warnings: none

~~~▪︎☆▪︎~~~

"Where does it hurt?" You asked, gently helping Peter sit down. He groaned quietly.

"Everywhere," when you went to pull off his shirt to get a better look at his injuries, he stopped you.

"What's wrong?" You ask again.

"I don't want you to see. You'll think I'm weak."

"Freaking Captain America dropped a building on you, and you walked away from that. Even bragged about it. You died and came back to life five years later and recovered fairly easily. You fought Thanos, who had the Infinity Stones, and came away from that all well - minus the fact that you turned to dust. Why the hell would I think you are weak?"

"Good point," he smiled, allowing you to strip his shirt off. You hissed in sympathy when you saw the large gouge dug into his side. He looked at you worriedly, hoping you didn't find him weak.

"You are the strongest person I know. Nothing can change that, Peter."

I don't know what I'd do without you," he replied, tears of relief filling his eyes.

"I mean, you'd probably be dead." You laughed, standing up. He pulled you down next to him, digging his nose into your hair.

"It hurts when I'm away from you."

"Then good thing I'm not going anywhere," you reassured him.

°•°•°•°•°

Hey!! Request inline here! You can also pm me if you want.
Requesting forms:
- Character:
- Plot:
- Fluff or no fluff?

Go read my story Mirage here:
artemissilva0814

It's about Peter Maximoff's twin sister and they meet the Avengers! Hope you give it a chance!

#shamelessselfpromotion