Chapter 1: Accidental Kiss

*Lyric's POV

I watched him. He was speaking but I couldn't hear him. I was focused on his lips. The way they moved and how they looked. I wanted to kiss him. So badly, I wanted to feel his lips against mine.

Though I knew it would never happen. He's 19. But I wanted him. My god, I wanted him.

"Lyric?" His voice broke through my thoughts. "Are you listening?" He asked.

"Yes." I said with a light nod of my head.

"Really? What was I talking about then?" He asked. I racked my brain. I had been listening in the begining. He was talking about...about...what was he talking about?

"You were talking about your youtube channel...?" I guessed.

"No. I was talking about the beach. Do you wanna go?" He asked.

"Yeah. Sure." I said.

"Ok. Go get ready and meet me down here when your done."

I ran upstairs and slipped on a black and white bikini. Then I put on some short galaxy shorts on over the bottoms and ran downstairs.

Kian was ready when I got down there. He looked amazung as always. He had on some blue swimming shorts that ahad a black design on them and no shirt.

"Ready." I said coming up behind him. He stared at me for a minute. His eyes focused in on my lips for a while.

He licked his lips and leaned down close to my face. I could feel his breath on my lips. He leaned closer and-

"Have fun, guys. Remember, Kian, she needs to be home by 9." My mom said. Kian had pulled away lightening fast when he heard her.

"Actually, mom, since its a weekend I thought I could stay with Kian and the guys." I said, hoping she'd agree.

"Ok. Why not?" She said. I smiled and turned to Kian.

"Beach?" I said. He smirked and grabbed the keys. We ran outside and into the car.

The whole ride was silent. Except for our breathing and the light music playing from the radio. I stared at Kian as he drove.

Soon, he parked in front of the beach. I smiled and ran to the water. Kian following close behind.

We splashed and played in the water, laughing and joking around. Evebtually, Kian got out and was laying on a towel that we had brought. I had stayed in the water.

I followed Kian's footsteps in the sand up to where he is. I am about to scare him.

"Kian!" I scream as I fall forward. Kian's sitting up at the same time. I fall onto his lap and my lips smash against his.

I freeze. Kian's lips are on mine. They are hella softer than I expected.

He isn't moving. At first, he does nothing and I get scared. Then he slowly starts moving his lips against mine. I kiss him back softly.

Perfect. I think.

Then he pulls away. His chocolate brown eyes stare into my bright green ones. I smile at him but he doesn't return it.