❄︎' 4 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 '❄︎

❦︎ 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ❦︎

It's crazy how fast the times flies and how things progress. After running away from his past, he came stumbling to the ruins of Australia. He doesn't care as long as it's somewhere safe and away from everything. He had enough money to live in a motel, but his room which he was supposed to stay in, is dusty and allergic.

He gave up and found some work to do with the amount of energy and smartness left in him. He was able to eat at least one meal for a day but it was still hard. Then, there was this old man who kept a hard eye on him whenever he had rough days, almost everyday was rough for him. Though Jungkook wants to ask him not to stare while he's working, he doesn't want to make him feel like a creep, so he kept it to himself.

And one day:

"Little boy!" The creepy old man who always stared at him from distance came to Jungkook with a friendly smile and a greeting for the first time. Little boy, who the heck is little boy. This man has gone insane because of his adultness, he definitely lost his eye sight to call him a little boy when for fucks sake he is big as truck.

"Uhm...Yes?" He politely asked despite his thoughts. The man smiled at him and said. "Come with me and i will give you some work to do, and then you will get a good amount of money."

With that being said, he eventually agreed to work but then again the man wanted Jungkook to look after him. So did he agree and after a year of treating the old man, he wanted to set off his journey and live like a normal man but the exact same day, the old man made his departure. Though he died, the man had a large amount of money and heritage. Jungkook guessed he would be some rusty crusty old man wandering in streets but he was so wrong.

He wanted a heir to his company. A boy to be exact and that day when he saw Jungkook, he was determined to make him a man of heritage after seeing his hard work and the fact he never gave up even after eating one meal for a day. He knew who Jungkook was, he did a whole background check on him and that's how he finalised to make him the heir of his company. But, not before giving him a life of college and studying degree.

Everything changed for him. How he became a boy who used to fix engines and fill petrol to other, is the same man who became a heir of a unknown man's company. Strange. The man had no children and it's been said his wife left him in his early twenties.

Looks, like the old man was glad to find Jungkook as the right heir of the company. That's the reason he didn't rush up and tested him and his hard work asking him to look after the old man's health. He promised Jungkook that he would make sure Jungkook would have a degree and college to finish before taking the position of new CEO.

He was utterly amazed at himself. He was proud of himself for the first time in his life. He felt worthy and wanted. He felt encouraged.

So from here, he will start all over again. Another chance for a new life