❄︎'17 𝐈𝐠𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐲'❄︎

❦︎𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞́❦︎

It was monday morning, many students were rushing to gate of campus from being late due to their late night parties and hangovers. Rosé wore red turtle neck and creme plazo with her hair open.

She walked through the hallways checking the first period in her time table, while skipping through the way past her class she's supposed to go to. She looked up from her schedule to see a different section door standing firm and high above her, closed. She thought she was late.

As soon as she turned the knob, all heads turned towards her, stilling in their positions and stopping whatever they were doing. They looked at her with piercing eyes Why are they staring at me like that? She thought before checking her class again, when she realised she came to wrong class she bowed down in hurry and apologized.

Scurrying away from the class and closing the door behind her, she turned around to run to her class but ended up bumping into someone. She looked up.... Jungkook

He looked down at her, his gaze cold and intimidating making her shuffling on her heels, push past him and run away, she couldn't face him after the incident last week. She ran to her class and looked for an empty seat, she hurriedly scattered to the last bench in last row and settled herself, calming her nerves.

She sighed "Why did he do that?" She asked to herself.

  ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

She checked the time in her watch only to see it's lunchtime, now she has to face every single person she's avoiding including him...

She packed her books and walked out of the class towards the cafeteria, her nerves and heartbeat were on peak, her palms sweaty with tension and her mind in rage while her heart burnt with pure jealousy.

She walked inside the cafeteria and took a tray for herself, after getting the food, she settled herself in a empty table beside the window and started doing her lunch. After she finished eating, she threw the leftovers inside the dustbin and stood up to walk out of there and straight to house. She feels tired, today went in haze, her mind isn't working anymore.

While skipping past tables from tables she suddenly caught her eyes drifting to one particular table, it's Jungkook's table with a chick on his lap and few other of his football team mates chit chatting while he sat still and serious eating his food and minding is own business.

The girl in his lap turned around laughing and mumbling something in his ear, while hugging his neck as he ate. She turned around just in time to talk to one of the guys on table when she saw its the same person as before. Lisa...

Rosé swallowed the bile forming inside her throat and burnt her gazes at the back of Lisa's head. Jungkook lifted his head to look at her, before he catches she looked away but it was too late. He noticed and then he smirked. It was amusing for him.

He brought Lisa closer to him and kissed her lips while holding his eye contact with Rosé, his eyes noticed a tear falling from her cheek. His heart sunk at the bottom of his stomach looking at the painful twisted face of hers but he didn't care. He didn't show mercy.

Rosé walked out of cafeteria, tears running down her cheeks, her eyes blur and puffy, her hands were shaking and her legs were about to give out when she instantly knew she should sit somehwere before she falls. She found a empty classroom near cafeteria, she opened the doors and sat in one of the benches sleeping with her head on the desk.

She was crying, sniffing, crying until she couldn't breathe but nothing helped her. She lost the only one who loves her, he turned out to be a liar too, a cheater.

She heard the door knob click open, she froze, her crying stopped but sniffing didn't. Someone is here. She turned around with a teary face just find Jungkook standing there with his hands under his jeans pocket.

"Miss me?" He said with a huge grin

"Jungkook?"