Hello there

Hello! I'm Darcy, an ordinary girl who lives in London with her foster family. I'm currently studying at the London school of arts and technology. I have no idea who my birth parents are and I honestly don't intend to know. 

I'm 18 and I love to dance and sing. I have composed some songs too. I play the guitar and the piano.  My foster parents- Kate and Matt are really nice. They've always been supportive of all my decisions. I have a sister too! Her name's Kayla and she's a year younger than me. That's about my family.

I have bluish- green eyes. It's a strange colour but I think it's really pretty. I have brown hair and I'm not too tall nor too short. And before you ask, I don't know anything about my parents but all I know is that they left me...anyways, I am just about to start my new academic year tomorrow! I'm really excited! Science has not really been my cup of tea so I got into arts. 

I'm not that much into bands , movies, celebrities and stuff but I do have a few favourite songs and movies here and there. I really like The Notebook and The grease. I deal with social anxiety. I'm not too outgoing and that is one of the reasons I don't do well at school. I'm trying to deal with it but it's just hard you know? 

So, getting me into such a huge school was not easy for my parents(foster) . They had to take up loans so I have been searching for a job. I've heard that our school offers internships . We could actually work as interns at labels like Syco! My best friend, Ariana was going to be there with me too! We have been best friends since pre-school. Ariana is completely the opposite to me. She ALWAYS fangirls over this boy band named One direction. These lads were apparently a huge boy band back in their times. Well now, they were just dudes in their 40's but that didn't stop Ariana from fangirling over them. 

I'm just sitting here getting my stuff ready for tomorrow. As I sat on my bed, arranging my documents, my phone rang. Ariana. "Hey!" I spoke. "Hi! Are you excited for tomorrow?" she squeaked. Yes, she squeaks a lot. "Well, um yeah pretty much. You?" by the time I had asked my question, she was staring at her screen intensely. "Ari, are you okay?" and the next thing you know, she was shouting at the top of her lungs and jumping around her room. "I got in! I got in!" at first I was clueless and then it hit me, she got the internship at Syco! "I'm happy for you that's really cool!" I congratulated her. 

"Check your mails! What if you might have gotten in too?" she asked. "Already on it." I replied scrolling through my mails. "Ari-" I frowned. "Oh no, what is it? You didn't get in?" she sounded worried. "Yea, I'll probably um...annoy you for a whole day now!" I shouted . "What?" That is all that Ari could ask. I was laughing. "I'm in too!" and we both pretty much spent the next few minutes shouting and squeaking. 

"We could probably meet One direction too! Oh my god!" she squeaked again. I rolled my eyes playfully. "Yeah sure, right as we walk in probably you will bump into someone from one direction. They aren't together Ari! Stop dreaming!" I brought her back to reality. "But they all still work at Syco! So please, let me just dream. That's the only thing I'll ever do." I laughed at her goofiness. "I gotta go mom's calling, bye!" she cut the call. 

I went downstairs to give this news to my family. "Mom!" I shouted as I walked down the staircase. "Yes, honey? I'm in the kitchen!" She shouted. I ran to the kitchen. "Guess who got an internship at Syco?" Her eyes widened. "No way! Congratulations!" mom hugged me. "What's all the noise about?" Dad and Kayla walked in. "She got an internship at Syco!" Mom informed dad and Kayla making them both jump too. "Sweetheart, you do realise you will have to manage study and a job?" . Shit. "Sorry dad, but I gotta go! I have to prepare for an interview tomorrow!" I ran up to my room and Kayla followed me. 

"An interview? Why?" Kayla asked sitting on my bed. "I don't know. They wanted me there with my documents tomorrow at 1 in the afternoon right after my orientation." I replied trying to recollect my schedule for tomorrow. "Looks like you're busy, young lady. I'll catch you up at dinner." Kayla said winking at me. I smiled at how silly she was. I was excited for tomorrow.

A/N : Okay so I'm trying. I hope you will like this! Thank you! TPWK!