Nine

Xiumin's POV

Oh. My. God. I can't believe myself. I actually agreed to that. "But.. From what I remember, Hyoyeon is in a remote controlled place." Said Sooyoung Noona.

"Why?" I asked curiously. "You know how Hyoyeon pick pockets other people, right? That's how she ended up behind the bars." Explained Sooyoung Noona.

Sunny tapped my shoulder. "Why did Sooyoung call me if I didn't have to do anything? Now, what did you say the prison name was again?"

"I didn't." Said Sooyoung Noona. "It's a new prison." Sunny typed something and said, "The only new prison around here is only Gangnam Prison. That means that I can easily hack into it since it uses technology fully."

I really can't understand the world. I tsked. "Actually... We have a little problem here." Said Sunny. "What is it?" I asked.

"The cell that Hyoyeon is in isn't controlled by tech. It uses a real key. It's ridiculous, isn't it? Soooo out of date."

They all lifted their eyebrows at me. "What?" I exclaimed. Darn it. I have to and I hate it. Why me?!

I went to the prison and put on some disguise. Sunny made it easy for me. At last, I arrived.

"Oh? Kim Minseok! What are you doing here?" She stood up.

"Well, apparently, someone that has a crush on me told that somebody else had a huge crush on me and that I'd be getting her out of a so called remote controlled place."

Hyoyeon didn't quite catch that one, but she followed me anyways. We arrived at the factory. "Okay, here's the plan. You-" We were cut off by a sound that sounded 100% familiar.

Yoona's car. "Hey! You're still under my watch, Kim Minseok!" She shouted. I decided to blackmail her.

"You know, you woke up last night cause I kissed your cheeks. Want me to tell everyone about it?"

I was expecting her to beg me, but instead, I received a nose punch. It hurt like mad. "And that's what you get for blackmailing a secret agent!" She shouted.

I sighed. "Okay, fine. Take me into custody." I handed my hands. "No. You're still staying at my house. And you're grounded!"

She started sounding like a mom. Yoona pulled me away. I exhaled out loud. "Hey, look. I didn't kill Chen and Kai didn't too."

She looked at me. "Nobody told me anything about Kai even being a suspect. You, wait here. And, be happy that you're having a friend over."

Moments later, Kai walked with Yoona to the car. With cuffs. How stupid of me. Why the heck did I mention Kai?

We started moving and arrived home a few minutes after thanks to Yoona's wreckless driving. How can she get away with that?

I started noticing something. Or maybe, a flashback warning. Yoona... She pretty much have the same characteristics as.. No. I shouldn't mention her.

Maybe I should. Like my best friend in high school. She died. Many believed that she killed herself due to stress. I didn't believe that, of course.

"Yah, why did you bring the tan guy?" Asked Tiffany Noona when we were inside. I felt sorry for Nichkhun Hyung.

"So what? Someone-who-shall-not-be-named hinted me that Kai may be a suspect." Due to Yoona's obvious annoying talk, Kai glared at me.

"Where are you supposed to sleep?" Asked Nichkhun Hyung. "I don't know!" She exclaimed. "Okay, Mr. Tan Guy can stay here, but he'll be staying with you. In your room." Said Tiffany Noona.

To be continued