Fifteen

Xiumin's POV

An angel shot Kai. MinaㅡNo. After shaking my head, I saw who it really was. Yoona. She saved my life, for the hundredth time.

I was losing all the power in my feet. Yoona ran and supported me. "Hey, Minseok. Really got yourself into something, eh?"

For a moment, I thought about glancing back to see if there was another Minseokㅡ considering how we fought back then.

Without further waiting, I kissed her. It was a kiss that I can't explain. Well, to be honest, this was my first kiss.

"I love you." I whispered. To my surprise, she replied, "I love you too." I was expecting a slap in the face, or a punch in the nose, or a kick between the legs.

A kid came. Then, I recognised her. Lami. "Ehem Ehem!!" She pretend coughed. "This is my total bitch sister, Lami." Explained Yoona.

"Er, bitch? She's kinda nice." I said. "Try living with her for 2 hours. I bet you'll run even before her cursing." Said Yoona.

18 months later~~

"Do you, Kim Minseok, take Im Yoona as your wife?" Said the priest. "Yes, sir." Said Xiumin.

"Do you, Im Yoona, take Kim Minseok as your husband?" Said the priest. "Yes." I grinned happily.

"The bride and bridegroom may kiss." Said the priest. Our lips were close, close, close andㅡ

"I'm not going to see that gross thing again. Ugh." She said full of disgust. We weren't being able to kiss was because Lami put her hand between our mouths.

I pushed her aside, literally pushed. And, we kissed. Suho was inside the prison, the one Hyoyeon was recently in.

The End