Fourteen

Xiumin's POV

He was there. And so was I. I remembered the moment before Kai's murder. K.. Kai was there too.

I went to the rooftop after I saw Mina's figure at the roof. I slammed the door open. "Yah! Don't even think of jumping!" I shouted.

Kai was there. Mina's last words to me were: I'm sorry. Then, Kai pushed her down. He then came towards me and punched me. I lost consciousness.

I'm in a car with a murderㅡwell, except for Baekhyun. He has nothing to do with this, of course.

I decided to get off the car until another flashback came into mind. This time, it was about Chen's murder.

I was walking into the practice room and heard Chen arguing with someone who sounded like Suho.

"Oh, fucking forget it. You've been acting like an asshole all this time, and I just let it go because of your stupid parents. I've scolded almost all EXO members, and I fucking can't scold you. What kind of rule is that? I'm killing you." Said Suho and shot Chen.

He then saw me. "H.. Hyung. I.. I swear, I-" He stopped, I stopped. Chen's blood was running to my feet.

"Aish! You're such a bother!" He hit my head and probably dragged me beside Chen's body since there was where I woke up.

Yoona's POV

Suho escaped on the way, suck you Taeyong for flirting with me. I followed him, or rather, I made Taeyong follow him.

"He's nearing a school." Said Taeyong. He spoke with me through a walkie talkie. "Wait. X.. Xiumin Hyung took him!" He shouted.

Xiumin's POV

I took Suho to the rooftop where Mina died. I know he has nothing to do with Mina's murder, but that's the only place I could find.

"You! You killed Chen and blamed me!" I shouted. "H.. Hyung! I swear, I was under the influence of alcohol!" He took steps backwards.

"You knocked me out. I trusted you." I said. "Kai talked me into it." He panicked. I frowned and thought that this was all ridiculous.

Until I got another idea. "You ordered Kai to kill Mina!" I pointed an accusing finger at him.

"What? I'd never do that! I don't even know who Mina is." Said Suho, nearing the corner of the rooftop.

"You. Are. The. Worst." It was then, I pushed him off the building. He didn't die though. The police already put up some cushion down there.

There, I saw Kai. "You.. You didn't kill Mina, did you?" I asked. He smirked. I kinda hate it.

"Oh, Hyung. You were too nice to her. To Yoona. To me." Said Kai while pacing around holding what looked like a... knife.

"Mina," he continued, "was a total bitch. Unlike Yoonaㅡafter some researchㅡ Mina was pretty much a selfish bastard. I know it's not nice to say that, but it was the truth. The first time I saw her, I immediately fell in love with her. But you know what she said when I confessed? She said: Hell no. You look like a bastard from a poor family that doesn't even have money to buy food. Then was when I started planning to kill her. I always saw you guys together and of course, felt jealous. Actually, I talked into Mina about running you over until Yoona saved you. You even thought that bitch saved you. Such a whore. I was planning to kill her using this knife, but deciding that suicide was better, I went with that idea. You almost ruined the plan. It was before EXO's debut that Chen claimed that he saw me pushing that bitch. He always annoys me. And manwhore Tao said that he would help me kill Chen but backed up. That's why I hung him. Then, I started noticing Suho Hyung resent him a lot. So I took the opportunity. Now, as you can see, I'll end your life."

It was then, I thought he actually threw the knife at me, but I didn't feel anything. Am I in heaven already? I opened my eyes and saw Kai, dead.

To be continued